Sonic Vaporizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Vaporizer

Hi Folks. I recently bought a Sonic vaporizer and wanted to share my experience with you all.
    First off, I got it online from Paradox, a UK based company. The vape costs £120 which is a lot of money so I was expecting big things.
    First disappointment was that the US/UK adapter was missing. However, I phoned the company and received it in under 24 hours!
    So, I started using the Sonic. Very nice indeed. Gives a lovely soft vapour but is very accurate and adjustable. It was easy to up the temp by a few degrees and get a satisfyingly deep and rich vapour.
    Then the mouthpiece broke away in my hand. I was very disappointed but again, Paradox came through for me and are supplying me two brand new mouthpieces.
    So overall, I think it is a great machine. A bit let down by the problems I experienced but very happy by the response of Paradox and the way they fixed the situation. If it's OK I will leave a link for them for any of our UK members. Very good service, and that's not something that happens every day.
    https://www.paradox.co.uk/
    Last edited by GreanyMeany; 12-11-2013, 12:27 PM.

do you really like this device? i've just heared not so good things about it. this guy for example claims that the sonic vaporizer has a terrible plastic smell and taste. to be faire, others seem to be quite happy. but plastic taste is a no go imho.

Comment

I have used sonic vaporizer before visit this page https://www.cubancigarplaza.com/index.php/specials.html . but it's not working properly.. it just expense our money...
      Last edited by tonmoy; 04-03-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Am really happy with it. The more I use it the more I get used to it. The actual build quality is a bit disappointing, a lot of plastic that doesn't feel too sturdy. You can't argue with the results though. Me and the Mrs have stopped smoking the cigs altogether and only ever have a spliff when we have company or go out to a party. At home we use the Sonic all the time.
        I am a heavy duty stoner and have been for a lot of years. I didn't think I would ever be able to break the habit. But thanks to the Sonic we both have. Very happy indeed!

Comment

I have Sonic vaporizer before and it heats up very quickly and holds the herb tightly inside with a magnetic seal. The digital display also provides accurate vaporization every time.

Comment

Working...
          X