FREE $27 T-Shirt Voucher when you buy a vaporizer from Vaporizor.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE $27 T-Shirt Voucher when you buy a vaporizer from Vaporizor.com

If you are considering purchasing a vaporizer, then you may like to buy one from Vaporizor.com.

Just noticed they are offering a FREE $27 Voucher for a T-Shirt of your choice from BustedTees.com. When you purchase any vaporizer from them.

Just ordered from there!

Hell yea!

I just got my VaporBlunt 2.0 in the mail today and can't wait to start using the Hydro Tube. I'll try to get a video review up as soon as possible for everyone! Not to mention, I'm medicated right now, trying to decide what free t-shirt I want from BustedTees.com Best purchase in a long time!

Comment

looking for a vap

do you guys know if they ship to holland? they have all those normal vaporizer here but i want the pen! i can seem to find it anywhere.

Comment

I have no idea?!

You should definitely just email them, they're pretty customer friendly. I just got the VaporBlunt 2.0 from them with the water-pipe attachment; and it's treating me well so far! I'm about to take some picks and post my first impressions...

Comment

will do

OHH ok ok I am looking forward to the pics buddy. I still need to choose which one to buy.

Comment

Yes Vaporizor.com ship to Holland, are you looking to vaporize oils?

Comment

No mostly straight weed. The problem is that if i get the ones that vaporize oil, I would need to constantly order new oil when I run out. Is it possible to use home made oils?
              I still prefer to stick straight up weed in it though but I have little experience with vaporizers. Is there a difference between the oil and straight up buds?

Comment

In my own experience so far....

The Vapor Blunt 2.0 gives an overall better experience than nearly every portable vape I've tried so far, and at the same time, is one of the most versatile on the market. I use the VB 2.0 for flowers personally, but it's got 5 heat settings (highest being used for oils/concentrates). My sessions have been lasting about 20 min comfortably with a bowl about the size of your fingernail, which really surprised me. When using the Hydro Tube attachment, my bowls lasted a considerably shorter time, due to the fact that more vapor was being ingested using that method. Overall, it's a great unit to use at home (with the hydro tube) and also a very reliable vape to use on the go. I'll have my review up on YouTube and posted on here by tomorrow night...

Comment

Oils/Bud

Originally posted by Fever360 View Post
                  No mostly straight weed. The problem is that if i get the ones that vaporize oil, I would need to constantly order new oil when I run out. Is it possible to use home made oils?
                  I still prefer to stick straight up weed in it though but I have little experience with vaporizers. Is there a difference between the oil and straight up buds?
                  Oils are definitely going to lock you on your couch compared to what you'd experience with bud. If you're looking to go that route, there's tons of good videos on youtube on how to use dry-ice or even butane to extract the oils/trichromes from your bud; it's not too terribly difficult to do, but I usually stick to flowers myself... Much more convenient.

Comment

You should definitely be able to use your own oils Fever360. As HerbalReview says, they will probably have a much stronger effect than the dried herbals. There was a time when cannabis oil was categorized as class A here in the UK. It's not anymore, but it's still gonna be stronger than grass through your vaporizer.

Comment

Working...
                    X