Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seed ordering...

Need info on safe way to obtain seeds

I use seedsman never had a problem. Many reputable companies out there do a search

Comment

• cococeltic
      cococeltic commented
      Editing a comment
      after reading this gave seedsman a try and great no problems at all. had to join up mind you but most are like that these days..

Used to grow years ago , trying to get back into it, so somewhat new to what's going on with all the new generations of plants. Just looking for a little help with how to start or maybe where I can get some good literature on growing.Thanks... everyone's crops look awesome!

Comment

Herbies is very professional and good. Nirvana is also very good but there ordering process was strange.
      http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/
      https://www.nirvanashop.com/en/24-bu...juana-seeds#!/

Just watch, these places are in europe so i had to get a paypal card and link it through my local bank, because my card from there wouldn't let me do oversea's transactions.

Comment

Ok, thanks!

Comment

I have used cannabis seed store with no problems.

Comment

I have used the Attitude seed store in England for many years. I also have used Herbies with good luck alway's! My last place is Bergman's seed in Amsterdam. He has some great genetics. Good luck, Mega nute

Comment

Hi Steve. I have used Gorilla in the past with no problems.

Comment

I was using herbies for a while didn't have a problem but the past few months It's been bad I thought it was just me but, one of my mate (a lot my experienced than me) got 20 seeds and not one came up same as my cousin all from herbies so don't like dissing them but somethings not right.

Comment

I've also used Herbies with no issues but that was last year. I have also ordered from Nirvana-first time sent cash, no joy. Second time used a CC with a pretty hefty surcharge but they are what I'm growing now.

Comment

Working...
                  X