Mold Resistant Strain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mold Resistant Strain

Hey I was wondering if anyone could recommend a certain strain for me that is out door and mold resistant. Thanks.

Texada Timewarp, Northern Lights, Durban Poison, Manitoba Poison to name a few.
    Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 12-31-2015, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• kmh
      kmh commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not have luck with Texada Timewarp, took too long to flower. Did have good luck with Pinewarp.

• kmh
      kmh commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you grown these personally?

mighty mite a fine example also

Comment

• kmh
      kmh commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you grown this strain? Do you live in a humid area?

Some of the Dutch outdoor strains might be of interest to you as these have been bred for outdoors in damp northern European climates. Try some of the Dutch Passion strains like Frisian Dew and Hollands Hope.

Comment

• kmh
      kmh commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you grown these?

Seedsman white widow may do the trick too, as long as she gets lots of fresh air.

Comment

• locodog357
      locodog357 commented
      Editing a comment
      harvest relatively early though as top buds may start rotten on inside grow at week 9, 3 years of that widow made me wanna change flavours up a bit

seedsman early skunk also good, although gets rather stinky around the end so hope your neighbors don't have dog noses

Comment

kmh commented
      [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]Today, 02:01 PM[/COLOR]

Have you grown these?

Not personally although I have seen Hollands Hope grown outside in Scotland with success.

Comment

I dont live in a wicked humid area but our season is short with cold nights and black mold is a problem for alot of growers...ive had good luck with mighty mite and white widow .early skunk, northern lights, even a n9rthern lights nyc diesel crossed by mysel# and my brother worked rather well.

Comment

Working...
        X