Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Sisters

Hi Guys.
    Thought I'd share with you all how it has been going with my Skunk Hazes. I had poster about how the two females that made it were completely different plants. One must be a throwback to the haze heritage. Check them out side by side here.
    2015-09-03 21.55.07.jpg

Here's a closer shot of the one on the left. As you can see from the previous picture, only about half the plant is in shot. Definitely favouring the haze half of the family. I put both these plants to flower at about 8" tall.
    2015-09-03 21.55.25.jpg

Here's a closer look at the one on the right. Much shorter, thicker buds that are a different shape. The buds behind her in the shot are from her sister. I think this is probably more typical of the SH. The brunt leaves have been there since it just started flowering. She's never been really happy. I took a wee bud from her last week though. Speed dried it and it was a very smooth smoke - unusual for speed dried. Really nice stone too, a bit rushy but mellow and relaxed. So I just cut the plant this evening.
    2015-09-03 21.55.19.jpg

There's now just the big girl all alone in the tent with both lights. Not sure how long she will be. Trikes are cloudy and she has been going for 11 weeks today. I reckon about two more..

Nice - interesting to see the sisters with such different attributes! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Mental eh. I wish I had known before hand about the strong haze characteristics as I would have grown her totally differently. Probably through a screen. I did have a cutting of her but it died. Gutted really as it would have been great to keep the genetics. The smaller plant has gone now. I took a bud from the big girl last week to test. Was dry last night it and we tried it and is very nice indeed, and that was a week ago so it should be even more potent when I finally harvest her.
      I've got a new project in mind that is waiting for this plant to finish so I reckon she has a week or two at the most before her day comes.

Comment

Hi all. Here's a couple of pics of the monster in the attic. She fills the tent from side to side. Am going to keep the bottom section of her at the back of my new veg space and see if she might revert to veg. This is her at 14 and a half weeks of flower.
        Monster1.jpgMonster2.jpgMonster3.jpgMonster4.jpg

Comment

And a couple more...
          Monster5.jpgMonster6.jpg

Comment

you got some beautiful buds there, we used to get some good skunk from california in the past, but haven't seen any lately.
            gary

Comment

Very nice indeed, enjoy your grow

Comment

Thanks guys. Have taken the leading colas. Will be harvesting the rest before the weekend is over.

Comment

Working...
                X