Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Acid Strain Review

Hi everybody
    Am going to do another strain review for you today. I know I said I don't do autos, and I don't, but a friend of mine has been growing this Auto Acid and I was pretty impressed with her results, so thought I would give it a mention.
    She grew the Auto Acid in a DWC set up in a grow tent under a 250W HPS. DWC was all homemade from a mop bucket. I think the nutes she used were Canna but not 100% sure.
    Two beans were planted and both came up almost exactly the same time. Throughout the grow the plants were almost identical to each other. This is sometimes my problem with autos, seed banks rush them out to the market and the ones I have seen have way too many variations, but this strain seemed stable, at least for the two plants that I saw.
    Anyways, plants went for around 11 weeks from first germinating. Yields were pretty impressive for autos, at least I was impressed anyway. Not sure of the actual numbers but there was well over an ounce dry from each, maybe getting on for two.
    The main reason I decided to write about this strain though was the flavour and hit. I normally grow in soil as I find hydro weakens flavours, but these girls had a real tart, lipsmacking taste. A bit like those sour acid sweets you get. Very full on flavour. And the hit was a real nice sativa buzz that was very happy and giggly.
    I'm thinking about reviewing my aversion to autos. They seem to be getting better and better....
    Last edited by Buddy; 01-22-2014, 01:29 PM.

Autos are getting better by the day. And more popular. You should try some.

Comment

Working...
    X