New Year New Strains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year New Strains

Hi everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the holiday season. Happy new year to all you growers.
    Here's a couple of pics of my grow tent at the moment. I have been really enjoying growing the MK Ultra and the 707 Headband, as well as the Skunk 47. I have some babies of these strains coming on in the veg room too, but like all growers I get a bit bored and fancy some new strains. I've been perusing the strains at Zamnesia.com and will shortly select something new to play with. I'll do a new diary when that happens and share my grow with you.
    02.jpg01.jpg

Looks awesome. I am new to this and just joined the forum. I am reading and learning a lot and would be happy with 1 successful plant. I will be posting when I pics once I get better but I learned a lot from my first grow even though it turned out to be a male I think.

Comment

Nice one Tnetworg. Thanks. Stick at it mate. The rewards can be very good. I'll look forward to seeing your next go at it.

Comment

Nice pics Saturnalia! What are you considering for next strain?

Comment

Hi Mass Meds. I'm actually out of the loop for the moment. We decided to foster kids for a while and as I have social workers coming to the house all the time I knocked it on the head for a bit. I keep my hand in by writing on here. It's a temporary measure, should be back at it in about a year. Seeing these old pics has really made me want to get back on it.

Comment

I still have some of the MK cannabutter in the freezer. Gonna get some out now

Comment

Hey Sat, how long can you keep the butter in the freezer before it goes bad? I usually make to much and it goes to waste in the fridge

Comment

Working...
              X