X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featured Photo

Purple Jamaican by Katzie_Wolf71
    Purple Jamaican Grown by Katzie_Wolf71

Every so often, I will feature a plant photo, grown by one of our growers here. This will have to be posted in the "Latest Topics area", because I haven't figured out how better to feature them in a permanent window in the Forum yet. If anyone has a better way to do this, Please let me know.

Congratulations to Katzie_Wolf71 for being the first to have his "Purple Jamaican" plant grown featured. Nice job Katzie!

Comment

Hey cool right on and thanks Blaze4daze

Comment

Hey Katzie,
        That purple Jamaican looks nice just like that pineapple chunk you been growing. I'll be starting a diary here myself in about two weeks just waiting for my soil to cook than I am going to plant some beans myself I been waiting to try my hand at this pineapple express and especially this exodus cheese bean I got and than go through the rest of my seeds and see what else I got might throw in that auto sweat tooth from barney's farm to see how it does been reading on it and it looks like a good strain and nice tight nugs.

Comment

Way to go Katzie, really nice! Mega

Comment

Originally posted by DarkLotus760 View Post
            Hey Katzie,
            That purple Jamaican looks nice just like that pineapple chunk you been growing. I'll be starting a diary here myself in about two weeks just waiting for my soil to cook than I am going to plant some beans myself I been waiting to try my hand at this pineapple express and especially this exodus cheese bean I got and than go through the rest of my seeds and see what else I got might throw in that auto sweat tooth from barney's farm to see how it does been reading on it and it looks like a good strain and nice tight nugs.
            Thanks DarkLotus but the pineapple chunk hermied on me so its just my purple jamaican.

Comment

• DarkLotus760
              DarkLotus760 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Katzie,
              That sucks to hear that the pineapple chunk hermied on you but damn that purple Jamaican looks like its going to make up for the hermie though. I just finished going through my beans and seen I also got some pineapple chunk seeds I might toss a few of those in my grow as well to see how they turn out just hope it don't hermie on me as well.

That purple Jamaican is a beautiful plant. Nice work.
            DarkLotus - The Exodus Cheese is an amazing strain, one of the funkiest smells out there. Quite a hit too ;-) Good luck with it. Let us know how the grow goes and what you think to the weed.

Comment

Working...
            X