• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl Scout Cookie from Cali Connected Seeds

Attached Files

Comment

Hi everybody.
      Not many entries here. We'll give it another month and declare a winner at the end of September. Come on guys! Send us your best bud shots and we've got some great auto seeds for the best picture.

Comment

• BenJ
        BenJ commented
        Editing a comment
        few more day's and ill be partaking ... some great bud's on here ill really have to put my best bud forward

Hey guy's, Mega nute here. Sure have seen some beautiful buds posted! Hey buddy I agree, please wait a couple weeks as it is still in the 90's and my girls are still growing. I have my eye on a nice G13 bud and also on a T.H. Seeds bubble gum. I think the weather is about to change, I just hope it doesn't come with brutal thunderstorms! Anyway..........will be keeping and eye to the sky for now. Mega

Comment

Last couple of days on this. Thanks for the entries. Looks like one of you guys will walk away with some nice free seeds. Please add any more images and let us know who you like to win too. Finishes 5 September 2014 and seeds sent discreetly. Cheers!
        Attached Files

Comment

I will definitely get some picks up tomorrow, mega

Comment

Not fair. I grow outdoors, and my area only just got 12/12 lighting on september 1st. I didn't even have a chance, and I worked so hard

My entry was going to be for the community, since it was coming from a test grow, and needed ample help from the forums community. Check my thread in outdoor growing if you wanna check it out I guess.
            Last edited by Mannfreid; 09-12-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

TWO DAYS LEFT. Right! Comp will finish this Sunday, 14 September 2014. Hey Mannfreid, not to worry mate. We have new comp starting very soon and you can get your gear in for that, it will be a shorter time period than this one.

Comment

Hey guy's, I don't have a decent camera only this I-pad, so here it goes. These are all my G-13 haze from Barney's farm. It would appear that I have not been able to steady my hand enough. Part of my Health problem is being unsteady! It sucks when you can't do something that you want to! Anyway, I hope you an see them. Mega

Comment

These are my T.H. Seeds Bubblegum and my GDP or whatever it is? The 3 light colored pics are the bubblegum, mega

Comment

Holy bat poop there Mega, those are some fantastic looking bud shots , nice growing. Just in time for the contest. Way to grow.

Comment

Thanks Blaze, you always have something nice to say, by the way you have some beautiful buds yourself! Later mega

Comment

Last day today guys and gals. Thanks for all the contributions so far, we can see some fantastic buds and it is clear many of you are experts at growing some really pure smoke. We will name the winner on Wednesday.

Comment

And the winner is thegreengrower!!

Honestly that was a tough choice but they are some great BIG BUDS thegreengrower and that was the aim here. Great photos by Bladz of course and best photo by Saturnalia we think. PitViper, GnOMous, Mega Nute and Jaxx... really if we had more seeds they would be going your way. But never fear people we have another round coming up and we want all you guys to share in the love for some free beans. MegaNute, if it was outdoor you are the man.

The seeds will be supplied by 'The Vault' Cannabis-Seeds-Store.co.uk who are nice enough to back us on this, we know them personally and they deliver fresh and fast. Thanks to all of you who entered and again congrats to the thegreengrower for his BUG BUDS.

**** The prize is A Vault T-Shirt and 3 Barney’s Farm Pineapple Express Auto seeds and 2 World of Seeds Northern Light x Big Bud Auto seeds.

How Do I Grow Weed? Where can I buy marijuana seeds? How to grow hydroponics indoors? Growing marijuana questions answered at How to Grow Marijuana .com

Comment

Congrats to thegreengrower on his win and thanks so much Admin, for having the contest. Glad we were able to have some fun along the way.

Comment

Very nice GreenGrower, great job! I enjoyed all the bud shots from everybody! I think everybody was a winner! Mega

Comment

Working...
                              X