black label flush how to use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black label flush how to use?

i need help on how much flush i should put into a 5 gallon tank of water. I'm really cunfued and would love to flush 2 of my plants that are pretty much ready to cut down. i had cut one down and man could i taste the fish oil i used on them all winter long.
    heres a pic of all the nutrients i use. only one missing it the floralicious. but the big black one is the flush formula  I'm talking about

alsp i have a gallon mixed of floralicous and will be using as a spray. i would love to add sme molasses to it but ave no idea on how much i need for just that gallon? any of you have a clue or guess?

Comment

I just use plain water with either molasses or canna boost for a nicer flavour. If no molasses or boost its just plain water and if in soil 14 days of water.

Comment

2~3 tbsps. of Blackstrap Molasses per 5 gallons of water, every other feeding starting mid way into bloom.

Comment

We flush usually before you cut them down and that starts weeks before the cutting in an attempt to "flush" any chems or "stuff" you have been feeding them with. I'm not trying to be funny but want you to understand what it's about OK? Fish oil does have a "stank" so I would flush it to the extreme right now, and then flush it again. Blaze stated molasses as did Kbag and I would take the advice and start now - the taste is way better than the taste of fish - ok, now I'm being funny - slo

Comment

Working...
          X