Nutrients for hydroponics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrients for hydroponics

I have been keeping my plant in vegetative mode until March. I change water and nutrients every week. Should I add nutrients each changing of water or should I be doing what I've been seeing here without an explanation. Should I just do water every other time?

I use the same reservoir for vegging and just top it with straight water during the week. After 7-10 days, I flush each plant in veg with one gallon of water poured through the medium and into waste. At that point, I top off the veg reservoir with how ever many gallons it needs, of mixed nutrient to specs. The key is to drain to waste when you flush. If you flush into your reservoir, then you should replace the whole batch. Later in flowering, the mixture is different... and the plants are going to go on a pure water diet near the end anyway. So that mixture tends to get tossed after 6 weeks or so... Other people will change the nutrients with every flush, I do not do that as I have a constant veg going on... I think the last time I changed the whole mixture was before Christmas?

Comment

I should add that I move my plants when they go to flower, so they get a new location, light and nutrient system...

Comment

Working...
      X