Sensi Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensi Grow

Has anybody used this world wide winning fertilizer that comes in a two part solution? I am doing a grow diary using this stuff(not my choice) and could sure use some clues - slo

Found this for ya, Slo. From Advanced Nutrients site, their feeding chart. Not real hard either. Best of Luck.
    Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7
    pH Perfect® Sensi Grow Part A 4 mL/L 4 mL/L 4 mL/L 4 mL/L 4 mL/L 4 mL/L 4 mL/L
    pH Perfect® Sensi Grow Part B 4 mL/L 4 mL/L 4 mL/L 4 mL/L 4 mL/L 4 mL/L 4 mL/L
    Cutting and Seedlings: 1 ml/L | Small Plants: 2 ml/L | Mature Plants: 4 ml/L

Comment

Yep - had that understood - just looking for any one who has used this and wondering of it's quality. Lots of stuff out there that is really a bust and my hippy friend does not or has not used the fox farm products so I am blessed with the Sensi - thanks for taking the time Blaze - I'm still trying to do the picture thing - -slo

Comment

Been reading Advanced Nutritents like to overdue it on the amounts listed on their products and read this guy describes PPM in first week of veg at around 200-300 PPM, and slowly climb by 100-200 each week of vegetative growth. 300 is good for healthy rooted clones. Not sure if this helps ya out any slo.

Comment

I went back to the seller and had a talk with him and then called my partner up and had a bible meeting - he admitted to putting in the proper amount at the beginning(and maybe more). That would cause the tweeking I see in the girls as they look a bit burned. I might have to dilute the water and sit back. Seems I'm getting a shaky start to this experiment. We are considering adding a few more to the room and then cull the weak ones. Not a good start at 20 bucks a clone - slo
          PS - might have to make that call Blaze, can't get the pic thing down.

Comment

Working...
          X