Hi-Brix Molasses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Brix Molasses

hey all, what is better hi-brix molasses or botanicare sweet raw. Or are they similar enough to use either ?
    TIA crazy

Hey! crazy_reuful

Those choices you are describing basically come diluted in some form or fashion and are nothing compared to the real deal "Unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses" in my opinion. Did read a few articles about molasses awhile back and that's what they were about.

Nothing compared to the real Molasses that nutrient makers are trying to sell these days, just after your money as I see it. My 2cents.

Comment

Thanks Baze4daze... I was reading different stuff about nutes and things to help plants in their growth stages.

Comment

You probably know then, that molasses is only used in bloom stage. I start using it sparingly (2 tspn's. per 5 gallons) to feed around bloom week 4. Then increase by 1 tspn. by week 6. Only adding it every other feeding. I have found that my plants do well enough with just using Fox Farms Grow Big only, as far as liquid plant food nutrients are concerned thru veg, their growth stage.

I guess there are other products one could use, but another good addition is good o'le Epsom salts and maybe a tad of Superthrive for a added vitamin kick. Funny thing is, I thought I could get away with~out using Epsom salts my last grow, but ended up adding it, cause I noticed a few leafs were starting to get yellow from not using it. Had no idea it was that useful.

Comment

Working...
        X