Nutrient Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunleaves Garden Products

Sunleaves Garden Products are an employee owned company operating out of Bloomington, Indiana. They have an environmentally and socially progressive approach, making for positive interactions with business as well as with individual customers.

Sunleaves nutrients are all organic and built around nature’s favourite natural fertilizer – guano.

The Sunleaves nutrients range include:
    • Sunleaves All-Purpose Guano – (10-4-1) A great all round fertilizer with high nitrogen content to encourage vegetative growth and phosphorus for blooming.
    • Sunleaves Indonesian Bat Guano – (0.5-13-0.2) A phosphorous rich guano to encourage multiple blooming sites.
    • Sunleaves Jamiacan Bat Guano – (1-10-1) A phosphorus rich bat guano that will increase yield by augmenting root and bud development.
    • Sunleaves Mexican Bat Guano – (10-1-1) An excellent source of nitrogen and trace elements. Use to enhance vegetative growth and over all vigour.
    • Sunleaves Liquid Mexican Guano – Mexican Bat Guano in liquid form. Great for the formation of new green leaves and easy to apply, either as a foliar feed or directly onto soil.
    • Sunleaves Peruvian Seabird Guano – (12-11-2) A fantastic all round fertilizer for amazing growth and vigour. Comes in a pelletized form for ease and cleanliness.
    • Sunleaves Liquid Peruvian Guano – Peruvian Guano in liquid form. A great liquid fertilizer for bigger and better plants and blooms. Use either as a foliar feed or directly onto soil.
    • Sunleaves Soil Sweetener – Removes acidic elements from the soil. This organic soil sweeteners is high in calcium, improving the performance of other nutrients, increasing bacterial activity and regulating pH.
    • Sunleaves International House of Guano – Kit – A mixed of various different guanos to supply enhanced food at all stages of your plants’ growth and development.

Sunleaves nutrients have more different types of bird poop than any other fertilizer supplier. This is an excellent range of highly effective, organic nutrients that has a type of guano to meet every need.

Comment

Supernatural Nutrients

Supernatural Nutrients are a one part powdered nutrient system made from pharmaceutical grade B-1 and high quality minerals and salts. Supernatural Nutrient powders are highly soluble in warm water and dye treated for your convenience. Supernatural Nutrients are also pH smart, helping buffer the pH of your reservoir water. Powdered nutrients are either Aqua for hydroponic systems or Terra for soil.

As well as the standard grow and bloom nutrient programs, Supernatural Nutrients offer a wide range of additives and supplements:
      • SuperNatural BudBlaster – (1-52-31) This organic bud enhancer contains extreme levels of phosphorus and potassium as well as a variety of trace elements. It has been designed for use from the pre-flowering to final ripening stages.
      • SuperNatural SuperBoost – (10-49-10) An all round supplement and enhancer that is of use throughout the grow. Includes pH smart technology to self-regulate pH levels in your water tank.
      • SuperNatural SuperLeach – A newly formulated flush to clear out the build up of heavy metals and other contaminants in your system. Use of this product helps prevent nutrient deficiency caused by nutrient lock-out, keeping your system working efficiently and in the way that you intended.
      • SuperNatural Quality Cure – A final additive for just before harvest time. Flushing and rinsing your plants can cause excess water build up within the plant material, meaning a long time drying and curing. SuperNatural Quality Cure reverses the transpiration process, ensuring top quality buds that are not full of water.
      • SuperNatural Ultimate Thrive – A supplement feed containing essential macro and micro nutrients and elements to give your plant vigour and increase biomass and yield.
      • SuperNatural Rockwool Soak – Specifically designed as a pH buffer for use with Rockwool. This product also enables the uniform distribution of nutrients within the growing medium.

Supernatural nutrients offer a fine range of nutrients and additives that have the needs of both the soil and the hydroponic grower at heart.

Comment

"Advanced Nutrients"

This is a great list! I've definitely changed my mind about what nutrients I will try now but the very first company, Advanced Nutrients, had me interested. With their "smart nutrients" or whatever that "adapt to your plants' needs".. that sounds great but I have a hard time trusting stuff like this. Seems like the easy way out but obviously the older simpler methods have worked just fine, has anyone tried any "smart" product like this? Am I expected to trust this stuff to take care of my plants' nutrients for me? That seems a little sketchy..

Comment

Humboldts Secret

Humboldts Secret is a nutrient company based out of San Diego, California. The company is tied into a group of growers from Garberville California who have been using a single nutrient additive for the past 20 years before bringing it to market recently. From the top growers on YouTube and Rollitup.org, it seems to be a nutrient that does more than your typical one on the shelves.

Golden Tree is the nutrient that Humboldts Secret produces, and while it only has one product, it states on the company website that they are more interested with quality, than quantity. I myself have tried it and give the thumbs up 100% on it. One gallon costs $260 and, depending on your growth medium (DWC, Hydroponics, Soil, Aeroponics) it could make thousands of gallons of nutrient solution as the concentration is very high. Some people, such as Hygro Hybrid on YouTube, have stated that 1ml per gallon alone has worked wonders for him. I personally have used 2ml per gallon just because I like to go over the top.

Golden Tree is filled with concentrated doses of Auxins, cytokines, and Natural Growth Hormones.

I took the following off of their site:

Process of Plant Cell Division: Plant cells have 3 phases.
          • Interphase - Where to cell functions normally.
          • Mitosis - Where the cell prepares to divide.
          • Cytokinesis - The final phase of cell division where one cell splits into two daughter cells.

Plants and their Hormones: Hormones are chemical signals that coordinate parts of an organism. Plants also do not have a nervous system, plant tissue communicates using hormones.
          Cytokins : Cytokins are a name used to describe a diverse group of soluble proteins, glycoprotein, or peptides which act as hormonal regulators or signaling molecules and help to signal other plant cells.

Auxins: Auxins have a major part in the growth and development of the plant body. It controls cell division and multiplication.

Stress Resilience: Cytokins have in important role in eliminating stress response in plants. Immunity control is also controlled via Cytokins.

Then why should I use Golden Tree in my Hydro/Deep Water Culture, Aeroponic system or soil grow? Golden Tree is formulated with concentrated doses of hormones, cytokins, auxins, Enzymes and Vitamins. Golden Tree drastically increases plant growth and flower yields by increasing the rate of cytokinesis and plant cellular division and multiplication. Golden Tree has become vastly popular all around the world mostly because growers are constantly fighting against TIME to build their plants big, strong, and healthy in the shortest amount of time so they we make the most amount of money. Golden Tree just makes sense and that is why people and their plants love it.

I think, from my experience as least, that a grower can use a simple cheap base nutrient such as a CNS 17 bloom, and Golden Tree together and have phenomenal results. All the while keeping it very simple and keeping money in our pocket. I have used this combination before and it has worked very well.
          Last edited by JohnnyGreenThumb; 12-23-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Hey everyone! Does anyone have any tips to using General Hydroponics "Floraseries Performance pack"?

Included:Floramicro, Floragro, Florabloom, Rapidstart, florablend, Liquid Koolbloom, Floralicious Plus, Florakleen.

Any helpful hints/tips anyone may have would be greatly appreciated as I am a noobie to hydro growing. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X