Movies!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies!

I'm surprised nobody has started a thread about movies!? I guess you've got to start somewhere. I am currently watching:

Flight+Starring+Denzel+Washington.jpg
    Flight starring Denzel Washington

It's true; Denzel can probably hop on ANY movie set and create a masterpiece. The storyline in this movie is pretty bland, but time and time again, Denzel completely saves the day; making the plot completely believable. The storyline is set on a junkie pilot that is pinned responsible for a plane crash resulting in the death of a few passengers and flight attendants. The entire movie is based on Denzel (pilot) fighting the charges. I'd give this a 3.5/5. Not a masterpiece, but definitely a decent flick worth a watch on a lazy night.

Troll Hunter

Last night we watched Trollhunter. It's a Norwegian film ad was amazing. Well worth a watch. The film was made in a Blair Witch style. All hand held cameras and documentary premise. Starts off slowly and a bit weird as a group of youngsters follow a strange guy around. Turns out he is a bona fide Troll Hunter, working under cover for the Norwegian government keeping people safe from the wild trolls that inhabit the northern wilderness. Some of the scenes really blow you away. Highly recommended. 4.5/5.

Comment

I can't seem to find the movie anywhere. Did you download it roofie?
      A movie that i recommend to watch is tropic thunder. funny as hell!! you gotta love Robert downey jr in it. hillarious!
      I am looking forward to that new movie This Is The End Red Band. should be a good laugh.

Comment

Trollhunter!?

Originally posted by Roofie View Post
        Last night we watched Trollhunter. It's a Norwegian film ad was amazing. Well worth a watch. The film was made in a Blair Witch style. All hand held cameras and documentary premise. Starts off slowly and a bit weird as a group of youngsters follow a strange guy around. Turns out he is a bona fide Troll Hunter, working under cover for the Norwegian government keeping people safe from the wild trolls that inhabit the northern wilderness. Some of the scenes really blow you away. Highly recommended. 4.5/5.
        That sounds really, really weird/awesome lol! I'm going to have to check it out!

Comment

I know the film that Roofie means. I got if from lovefilm.com. Not sure if you have that in NL.
          Here's the IMDB entry for it. Was a very good movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740707/

Comment

A must watch documentary!!!

Okay guys, I don't do this often, but I just watched one of the best documentaries I've seen on the industry itself. I suggest everyone with the slightest interest in glass go to NETFLIX and watch "Degenerate Art: The Art and Culture of Glass Pipes". I legitimately wanted to learn how to blow glass after I got finished viewing it... Such a well done piece, and I highly recommend watching it heavily medicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
              I know the film that Roofie means. I got if from lovefilm.com. Not sure if you have that in NL.
              Here's the IMDB entry for it. Was a very good movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740707/
              not sure if i can use that site here bro. that movie isnt in english right? its mostly readying of subs right?

Originally posted by TheHerbalReview View Post
              Okay guys, I don't do this often, but I just watched one of the best documentaries I've seen on the industry itself. I suggest everyone with the slightest interest in glass go to NETFLIX and watch "Degenerate Art: The Art and Culture of Glass Pipes". I legitimately wanted to learn how to blow glass after I got finished viewing it... Such a well done piece, and I highly recommend watching it heavily medicated!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409[/ATTACH]
              every movie should be watched heavily medicated my friend haha.

I have just seen flight and man o man.. what a good movie!! thanks for the recommendation herbal!
              I do have something weird that I have picked up for no reason. I am now watching wwe for some reason and although it may seem fake at times.. i just enjoy the good matched that they have from time to time and also just enjoy the good entertainment.. also it could be a good bonding moment for you and your son.. not sure if daughters might be interested. u never know.

a movie that I will NOT recommend is dredd. if anything that movie is the worst movie of the year in my book! a total waste of my time.

Comment

Nostalgia!

Originally posted by Fever360 View Post
                I am now watching wwe for some reason and although it may seem fake at times.. i just enjoy the good matched that they have from time to time and also just enjoy the good entertainment.. also it could be a good bonding moment for you and your son.. not sure if daughters might be interested. u never know.
                AHH, WWF (WWE) used to be my show! I remember watching it with my dad on the couch. We'd always get super into the matches and even buy the pay-per-view matches, or go see them at the local bar. I had the wrestling figures as well as a Stone Cold Steve Austin shirt that I wasn't allowed to wear in public lol!

Comment

Working...
                X