Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn How To Pass A Drug Test- Ask Me Anything - A Drug Test Expert

Hey guys,

I have a lot of experience passing drug tests. I've had to take a drug test just about every month and have taken many of them. Whether it's a urine or hair drug test, I can help. Ask me any questions you have, but the main way is to use synthetic urine and detox when appropriate. There's more information that I use from this site: drugtestingreviews.com. If you need more assistance just let me know. If you don't want to post here, you can also send me a DM.

Originally posted by passingdrugtest View Post
    Hey guys,

I have a lot of experience passing drug tests. I've had to take a drug test just about every month and have taken many of them. Whether it's a urine or hair drug test, I can help. Ask me any questions you have, but the main way is to use synthetic urine and detox when appropriate. There's more information that I use from this site: drugtestingreviews.com. If you need more assistance just let me know. If you don't want to post here, you can also send me a DM.
    I have a question about synthetic urine! How effective is this method? How about the hardening of the rules when passing urine? Is it realizable at the moment?

Comment

I found this article on the Internet: https://thcdetox.biz/story_5.html/ , where it is described that you can take a drug test just a day, if you really need to. Is it all real? There are described many methods, ranging from home methods and ending with the replacement of urine. In any case, described better and more detailed than in the video that you provided. Can anyone try many ways? What is the effect and what is the most effective?
      The guaranteed ways to pass any drug test(urine, hair, saliva) with home remedies in just 24 hours. Works for marijuana(weedTHC), cocaine, opiates

Comment

Working...
      X