Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the Top Five Critical Things that Must be Looked when Opening a Dispensary?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the Top Five Critical Things that Must be Looked when Opening a Dispensary?

Everyone that is interested in starting their own dispensary business, what are the top 5 critical things you want to know above all else? What are the obstacles besides money that you see in your way of getting this done?

Mine are start up costs, either relocating or waiting for my state to pass legislation, How to create the best application that gets approved, understanding the laws in my state (once approved), and how to get loyal patients that come to my dispensary as opposed to the other options out there. What are yours? Anything I'm missing?

Permits
    Banking
    Security
    Inventory
    Product testing

Comment

LICENSING LICENSING LICENSING LICENSING LICENSING

I just received my application for a dispensary license in Md, just to find out the applications period is now closed and they have no plans on the books to open it back up.

Comment

Hi yunghova. Welcome to the forum. Thanks for your input.
        I would be very interested to know about the process required for applying for a dispensary license.

Comment

Myself also it's probably alot of politics involved like anything else on this cutting edge business.im hoping alot goes to the little guys to start up then the others.

Comment

Working...
          X