Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best software for a MMJ dispensary and delivery in California?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best software for a MMJ dispensary and delivery in California?

We are opening a medical cannabis dispensary and delivery in California and we are looking for a program that will let us keep track of our patients and inventory. What application do you guys recommend?

Hi SGVMM,
    I am a So Cal Med Patient if you go to weedmaps and look there they have good information as well as different dispensary's on there so you can get a feel for there set up and get an idea for your set up unless you all ready got that down and if so the website you are looking for is mmjmenu.com. Also just a quick question I see the SGV in your name and just wondering is that where you guys are opening up? Been looking to get a decent dispensary here in the high desert we got like two dispensary's that have good meds but there menus never change and it seems like the quality of the meds goes down after the first month would be nice to have another good place up here to get meds from but don't mind me just ranting and raving on.... But nice to have you here and would be nice if you guys were close in so cal.

Comment

Working...
    X