Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does medical marijuana has many side effects?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does medical marijuana has many side effects?

Hello all!!
    My uncle is a tumor patient. He was diagnosed with spinal cord tumor during his forties. Now it's 2 years since he is surviving his journey with spinal cord tumor. He took many radiations and altogether 20 chemotherapies. He is having difficulty while walking and also he is troubled with doing activities with his hand. Also, he is troubled while doing tasks like opening jars, holding mobile phones etc. Day by day he is unable to do tasks due to severe hand pain. For his pain relief, I suggested medical marijuana. I’m planning to take a visit to a nearby clinic for getting more information about the treatment for osteoarthritis. I'm doubtful whether medical marijuana treatment is applicable for him at this age. Does medical marijuana have many side effects? What can you say about this?
    Last edited by angelabrobert; 07-05-2018, 09:43 AM.

Marijuana is an herb. It contains chemicals called cannabinoids that affect the central nervous system. Cannabinoids are found in the highest concentration in the leaves and flowers, the parts that are used to make medicine.

Marijuana contains chemicals that work by binding to specific sites in the brain and on the nerves. Marijuana has some well-proven benefits, including relief for long-term pain. For cancer patients, there have been a number of small studies that support the use of medical marijuana for pain, nausea, increasing appetite, treating neuropathy, and reducing stress and anxiety.

Here are the benefits of marijuana!

Marijuana slows and stops cancer cells from spreading.
    Prevents Alzheimerís
    Treats Glaucoma
    Relieves Arthritis
    Controls Epileptic seizure
    Eases the pain of multiple sclerosis
    Helps with Crohnís disease
    Decreases anxiety
    Protects brain after a stroke
    Helps veterans suffering from PTSD
    Treats inflammatary bowel diseases
    Protects the brain from concussion, and trauma

Comment

For those who don't like to spend all day totally stoned from taking cannabis oil, try making suppositories. You cvan easily make them with coconut oil and it reported to alleviate the effects of heavy doses of THC....

Comment

I think you just have to figure out which marijuana strain would be most effective for you. For me, Og works like magic when it comes to my back pain and sleep problems. Try checking this website for more details eu.gyo.green/bodhi-seeds-goji-og-bhi-gog-r.html. Hope this helps

Comment

I find marijuana strains affect people differently. So itís really a matter of experimentation or personal preference. Your mind and the state of mind can have a profound effect on the buzz itself. But you wonít knkw until you try it.

Comment

Very true JWM2. I find that nearly all strains stimulate and excite me. Often my pals are all falling asleep and I'm buzzing with ideas and things to do. In the same way as some people just can't touch weed without having massive paranoia attacks yet others seem happy and confident. We're all different eh.

Comment

Working...
            X