Congratulations, Canada!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, Canada!

I'm pretty psyched about Canada electing their new pro-legalization prime minister! I read an article that claims it will still probably take at least 2 years to legalize, but that's night and day from what their former prime minister wanted.

Yes it is very good but i am hoping it takes less then that lol I live near Vancouver Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post
      Yes it is very good but i am hoping it takes less then that lol I live near Vancouver Canada.
      I'm hoping so too. I don't live in Canada but the more examples we have of legal marijuana working, the better for all of us!

Comment

Promising to get started on marijuana legalization in Canada Right Away, Justin Trudeau, Canada's soon-to-be Prime Minister, has thrown down the political gauntlet on the heated topic that's been sweeping across North America since 2012 – Cannabis reform.

Comment

Awesome, I hope he makes it happen. I was just reading that the Hell's Angels were protesting his push for legalization, citing unemployment in the field of organized crime!

Comment

LoL yup i saw it on the news, And so don't get how they can complain about illegal activities they're doing lol

Comment

LOL It turns out it was a hoax! Oh well, if I'm going to feel stupid, at least it's on a Friday!

Comment

Oh i am sure they're not too happy about it if they actually didnt say that at all to begin with.

Comment

Great news, revolution green has to spread its wing. Hope that Canada would have legalisation for Marijuana completely.

Comment

Canada always surprised me with her views on some qustion)

Comment

Working...
                    X