Immune to edibles???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immune to edibles???

Please forgive... I'm very new at this... Been smoking pot for 35 years now and have tried edibles a few times from friends. Finally got my card as I'm physically disabled (muscle weakness/pain/damage) and have tried edibles a few times, just to feel nothing at all. Have heard this happens to some folks. I do have a very high tolerance to any med. Today I literally ate two "triple XXX" cookies and a chocolate bar which was for 4 people and cost $20.00 itself. I felt a little tired for an hour then back to my usual hyper self (yes, I smoked a bit too as I've heard it helps).
    Am I going bonkers or is this really what can happen to some people? Thanks from the newb... at over 50 years old.

I'm away from edible, as far as my 20 some experiments have shown. I took about 20 edible times, the last 15, usually 3 to 5 times the dose. The only time I felt a buzz for the body is when I cooked half a gram of hashish in butter in the microwave and ate it straight on toast. An hour and a half in the bird's stomach and upper body fixed, but it was light and did not last long.

Comment

Well, there is lot of advantages of it which are mention as below:

(1) Edible means to provide good security management, and compared to injection.
      (2) It generate systemic and mucosal immunity. This is necessary to avoid the respiratory and gastrointestinal infections.
      (3) Heat stability. Stable at room temperature. Does not need refrigeration.
      (4)Mass production possible.
      (5)Reduction production costs.
      (6)Plants can easily be compared to cloned animals, as vaccine production systems.

Comment

I am completely immune to the buzz I have only a small buzzing sound durable. But nothing to write home about. I have attempted to examine the supplements that help digestion, lipase, and others but nothing seems to work.

Comment

Make them yourself!:d

Comment

The immune system is the body's defence network. It is the body against harmful bacteria and diseases of the protector. This is a complex system consists of special cells and tissues, primarily the white blood cells and lymph nodes, which is always dangerous on the alert, ready to resist infection. Snacks, improve immunisation activities, including fish such as tuna, mackerel, such as strawberries, kiwi and lemon fruits and vegetables, such as broccoli and spinach. These documents contain useful oils, vitamins and minerals.

Comment

Originally posted by Godcreatedpot View Post
              Please forgive... I'm very new at this... Been smoking pot for 35 years now and have tried edibles a few times from friends. Finally got my card as I'm physically disabled (muscle weakness/pain/damage) and have tried edibles a few times, just to feel nothing at all. Have heard this happens to some folks. I do have a very high tolerance to any med. Today I literally ate two "triple XXX" cookies and a chocolate bar which was for 4 people and cost $20.00 itself. I felt a little tired for an hour then back to my usual hyper self (yes, I smoked a bit too as I've heard it helps).
              Am I going bonkers or is this really what can happen to some people? Thanks from the newb... at over 50 years old.
              Godcreated sounds just like me. (I, too, am over 50 & prematurely aged from huge life stress). Barely anything ever works for me.

What I'm wondering, is whether Low Dose Naltrexone would work.
              But I found the post very informative for someone like me. Thanks.

Comment

Make sure that weed has been decarb to increase its psychoactive properties. THC is heat activated and will not really affect you unless smoked/vaporized/cooked. Try Cannabis Cheese Crackers as it is a good edibles for those who have high tolerance on weed.

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                  Please forgive... I'm very new at this... Been smoking pot for 35 years now and have tried edibles a few times from friends. Finally got my card as I'm physically disabled (muscle weakness/pain/damage) and have tried edibles a few times, just to feel nothing at all. I always end up just using a water pipe to get a decent effect. I have heard this happens to some folks. I do have a very high tolerance to any med. Today I literally ate two "triple XXX" cookies and a chocolate bar which was for 4 people and cost $20.00 itself. I felt a little tired for an hour then back to my usual hyper self (yes, I smoked a bit too as I've heard it helps).
                  Edibles are a strange situation, they have always effected me massively yet a friend of mine also feels nothing. I have fast metobilism whilst his is much slower, maybe that could be why. Surely if you keep upping your dose it will kick in!

Comment

Originally posted by Judy Smith View Post

Godcreated sounds just like me. (I, too, am over 50 & prematurely aged from huge life stress). Barely anything ever works for me.

What I'm wondering, is whether Low Dose Naltrexone would work.
                    But I found the post very informative for someone like me. Thanks.

I took that naltrexone and it made me violently ill. I had projectile vomiting and shits. It was the worst 9 hour ride I have ever been on.. After I call them and told the Doc what happened He explained to me I had a severe allergic reaction to it. But what does not work for one might work for anotoher

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeGanj View Post

Edibles are a strange situation, they have always effected me massively yet a friend of mine also feels nothing. I have fast metobilism whilst his is much slower, maybe that could be why. Surely if you keep upping your dose it will kick in!

Ya.. I think it must not be strong enough.. I make my own edibles and they are strong, pack a punch. My recipe calls for Decarbing and also 2 oz to 1 llb of butter..The recipe came from a very good friend of mine from up north. She made the best ever cookies and said I could have the recipe.. I have offered my treats to others and they all say that they pack a wallop..

But to be honest with you I have noticed that when I smoke and its not medical grade or higher THC I rarely ever get a buzz.. Unless I smoke the hell out of it

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                        The immune system is the body's defence network. It is the body against harmful bacteria and diseases of the protector. This is a complex system consists of special cells and tissues, primarily the white blood cells and lymph nodes, which is always dangerous on the alert, ready to resist infection. Just go find some glass bongs over at bong-hits.com and you'll be fine. Snacks, improve immunisation activities, including fish such as tuna, mackerel, such as strawberries, kiwi and lemon fruits and vegetables, such as broccoli and spinach. These documents contain useful oils, vitamins and minerals.
                        I always use cannabutter, the high is better than smoking by far. It is a shame more people do not experiment with it, my friends have watched me do edibles over smoking for years yet show no interest. The only time I smoke now is the odd bong hit
                        Last edited by Misterblaze; 04-24-2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I'm with you Misterblaze, I gave up smoking 18 months back. After being a stoner all my days my relationship with weed has totally changed. Cannabutter is the future, although I've still not managed to get a consistent dosage. Sometimes me and the wife are sat on the sofa tripping balls! It can be pretty intense. I find it to be strain dependent too. Cannabutter made with the MK Ultra for example is really trippy and energetic.
                          The occasional bong hit is all I smoke too.

Comment

Working...
                          X