• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help needed with sexing

This looks male to me, what do you say?

How long have you been in 12/12?

Comment

Just interested to find out if you guys think this is a hermie, or "just a normal boy", just kill him or what?

Comment

Not hermies just straight up awful stinking males

Comment

• HobbyGardener
        HobbyGardener commented
        Editing a comment
        I chopped that one down, now have a look what else I have. And help please

25 days in flower

Comment

others are ok but i am seeing the tips are brown, ease off on the nutrients you're starting to get nutrient burn.

Comment

• HobbyGardener
          HobbyGardener commented
          Editing a comment
          thx for that, i've noticed these need slightly less nutes than my other plants, so yes, I've sorted that. But burnt tips stay on till the end...

• HobbyGardener
          HobbyGardener commented
          Editing a comment
          you really think this one is ok? I'm pretty sure something's weird about it. Did you zoom in the photos, see that ball in the middle of a few flowers?

sorry its really hard to see in the picture even when zoomed in. but if it looks the same as the one you took out then i'd get rid of it then

Comment

Hermies, apparently. Will dessicate tomorrow and post a few more photos. I think they might help others later one day...

Comment

It is a shame, because this plant is literally riddled with flowers, node spacing bout an inch, if that. I might put it in the corner outdoors, don't think she'll be too smelly, or what?

Comment

There's nothing wrong with hermied weed. it's just a question of what it will do to the other plants around it. Even with it placed outdoors you risk pollinating the indoor girls. Pollen can stick to your clothes and hair and has the knack of finding it's way through walls windows and doors, past all of your defences and into the grow area.
              One happy outcome of hermie pollinated girls is that all of the seeds will likely produce females. The down side is that they have an increased chance to then hermie themselves.

Comment

Is this male ?

Comment

Working...
                X