• Show
Clear All

• About 9 weeks into flowering

About 9 weeks into flowering,hope they are about ready

Not bad for my first grow

Comment

Tried to get a closeup of THC

Comment

Well done Paul. You must be pretty chuffed with the results.

Comment

• Paul2016
          Paul2016 commented
          Editing a comment
          To tell you the truth I surprised myself on this,but I got lots of help and ideas from you people.

These girls smell nice,had to sample some and got some relief from my chronic back and neck pain plus a nice head.Cannot imagine how nice it will be when all is said and done. 3 WW and 1 Bubblegum

Comment

Looking good, Paul. I'm sure that you should get some nice relief from those girls. Remember, don't forget to add curing time....

Comment

• Paul2016
            Paul2016 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, sure won't

Nice one Paul. I bet you're really looking forward to it.
          I would echo what gbauto says. It takes a while before it's at it's best. Here's hoping you don't end up smoking it all before that. I know I have on lots of occasions.

Comment

• Paul2016
            Paul2016 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope I dont,got 1 question tho,on 1 plant the leaves are turning yellow. The PH is OK and I read up on the problem and they said something about iron,any ideas. The leaves look healthy except for the yellowing, this is all over the plant

Right at the end of the flowering cycle the plants like to use up all the resources they have been storing in their leaves. This can often cause yellowing, especially after flushing. Could it be that?

Comment

Working...
          X