Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HobbyGardener
    commented on 's reply
    true word there, my friend. Today might be the day...

• gbauto
    replied
    I'd be sharpening my knife-they look ready to me.

Leave a comment:

• HobbyGardener
    replied
    ...all milky, and some amber. Good to go?

Leave a comment:

• HobbyGardener
    replied
    I did not notice them until now. Did some research, and it seemed the best thing to do was to vacuum clean the buds, so that's what I did. Definitely another thing to look for in future hey!?
    we were under serious attack! spider mites at their best!

Leave a comment:

• HobbyGardener
    replied
    true that my friend. Thing is, my plants are really at their end (well, that's what I think I see, but as said, I have no experience with this) and all that remains is hope that they'll live long enough to ripen those buds. Maybe I should chop off a popcorn or two, and try, it might settle my curiosity for a bit!?!?

Leave a comment:

• Saturnalia
    replied
    Tell me about it. I've been saying 'harvest tomorrow' for nearly 2 weeks while waiting for my skunk 47. Really drags out eh.
    Still, maybe tomorrow.....

Leave a comment:

• HobbyGardener
    replied
    little update. still not ready, but hopefully soon

Attached Files
    day 70 on 12/12 under the new light, the viparspectra 600W (drawing 270W)

Leave a comment:

• Schmokin
    replied
    " only shame my light is too weak"
    A weak light will potentially make the flowering period take even longer.
    Amazing photos by the way. Really good!

Leave a comment:

• HobbyGardener
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Schmokin, sorry I didn't respond earlier. It's still going on, plants look healthy enough to get there, it's only shame my light is too weak. An upgrade is a must!

• HobbyGardener
    replied
    We're still not done! Anyway, I thought I'll share a few more photos, these were taken on day 60 from flip.

2017-01-12_18.04.14_tn.jpg 2017-01-12_18.03.38_tn.jpg

WIN_20170112_13_03_46_Pro.mp4_snapshot_01.08_[2017.01.12_13.45.32].jpg WIN_20170112_13_03_46_Pro.mp4_snapshot_02.50_[2017.01.12_13.41.26].jpg

Leave a comment:

• Schmokin
    replied
    Great pictures!
    The flowering period given by the breeders starts counting form the first signs of flowering, normally a couple of weeks after switching to 12/12. So an 8 week plant will be around 10 weeks from the flip date. However the only true way of telling is to watch the trichomes.
    Read this article
    https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/harvesting-marijuana-head-body-stone/

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf71
    replied
    When the red hairs begin to shrivel is usually the time to start having a look at the color of the trichomes.

Leave a comment:

• HobbyGardener
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks mate, glad you like it. I'll be giving them few more weeks most likely, since all the trichs are still clear

• HobbyGardener
    replied
    Originally posted by chad3179 View Post
    I am new as well, so take this as light advice. I just finished my 1st. . When mine looked like that, I thought they were ready also. Man, I was wrong. I probably put another 3 weeks into them.
    I use a jewellers loupe and keep an eye on the sugar (Trichomes). You want it milky to slightly brown tinged. How many weeks have they been flowering?
    Cheers mate that's what I was thinking, too - another 3weeks at least
    These are 6.5weeks since switching to 12/12, OR 4.5weeks since the first noticable show of flowers.

Leave a comment:

• chad3179
    replied
    I am new as well, so take this as light advice. I just finished my 1st. . When mine looked like that, I thought they were ready also. Man, I was wrong. I probably put another 3 weeks into them.
    I use a jewellers loupe and keep an eye on the sugar (Trichomes). You want it milky to slightly brown tinged. How many weeks have they been flowering?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X