Five best recipes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five best recipes

There are lots of recipes of marijuana. Among them five have been mentioned below:

1.Cannabutter Cookies

2.Rocky Road

3.Marrakesh White Cookies

4.Butterscotch Cookies Recipe

5.Pot Brownies

Great! I really would like to taste them, however there is a scarcity of hemp here, so I would like to ask if how were the taste of those recipes you've mentioned. Did you try it?

Comment

My top favorite would always be past!!

Comment

Originally posted by booney View Post
        Great! I really would like to taste them, however there is a scarcity of hemp here, so I would like to ask if how were the taste of those recipes you've mentioned. Did you try it?
        Cooking with hemp is a little different than cooking with marijuana. Hemp is just hemp; it doesn't really have anything to infuze with the fat/oil content of these recipes.
        My experience with hemp is....well....let's just say that it isn't quite the same. Don't get me wrong, it is a good source of protein and fibre. It's just that it tastes very grassy and hashy. Whereas with marijuana, it tends to be mostly just hashy but with the spicy flavour of THC on top!

With pot brownies, it's pretty easy. Just get a box of brownie mix, and the chocolate and sugar content will smooth out the flavour quite nicely!

Comment

Cannabutter shortbreads are to DIE for!

Comment

Working...
          X