Medical Marijuana Tea, easy to make!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hailey View Post
    Hi, I see you didn't decarboxylate the cannabis first in order to activate the THC. Just wondering if there was a reason you didn't. Thank you.

Exactly what I was wondering! Also THC isn't water soluble it is fat soluble (why most times people use coconut, olive oil or butter to infuse) so how can the Vodka absorb the THC?

Comment

Cannabinoids are also soluble in alcohol. That's the basis for many extractions, such as the Rick Simpson oil process.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
        Cannabinoids are also soluble in alcohol. That's the basis for many extractions, such as the Rick Simpson oil process.

That makes more sense. Thanks.

Comment

Have been reading this today and thought I would add it to this thread. Technically it is more a CBD Tea that this is talking about but interesting none the less. It also talks about how this is a way of taking onboard CBDa too which is a precursor to CBD.
          Discover the benefits of brewing hemp tea or using it in other ways. Why is organic important and what other cannabinoids do you benefit from when taking it?

Comment

Working...
          X