No announcement yet.

Making Shatter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Waxtractor i hope i have nt dropped anyone in the shit by posting this on here lol As that was not my intention, I have sent you a PM too explain myself and hope alls good with you. Anyways keep up the good work as its invaluable for people like myself and as soon as i have completed this video of myself doing a batch of Oil i will post it so folk can see how easy it can be too produce there own extract. One love Lollipop

Comment

New Rig the wife treated me too for all my hard work through the year too keep us in medication

Comment

Make some Shatter today and realy stoked at how well in came out

Comment

Everything ready for another BHO run and too say i look forward too this is an understatement especialy when its all hunky dory

Comment

Not so cool. This just happened in my town, a few weeks ago. Now we growers are a~bit nervous about the bad reputation shit like this brings. Law enforcement will bring misery to anyone that is Legally growing, if they find just one single violation, your whole grow will be at stake, grow equipment included. How fuck'in high do you really need to be???? Guess you'll find out if you make a mistake and blow yourself up and burn down your neighborhood, thanks to fucked~up, "How To" videos like the one posted here. Probably coming to your town soon too, sadly.

Now their really out to get us, wtf......

http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/05/2...hington/12282/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=FnN8GHR6QO0
            Last edited by Blaze4daze; 05-22-2014, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Yes sorry blaze4daze i should have made the safety point and will just like too say i have been doing this for many moons under the radar and have never too this day had a bad time. Just be sure todo in very well vetalated area and follow a few safety rules and you will be fine. Again its a few stupid folk who spoil it for everyone.

Comment

Thanks for that, Lollipop for mentioning to be extra careful to these newbies that come here for advice on simple growing issues, not experienced finished product extraction methods for making shatter. Glad to see you back with us. You might want to PM Mega nute.

The explosion and fire that burnt down 4 homes that happened in my town was still fresh in my mind. A 72 year old man, we all knew died there, jumping from his balcony to escape the flames burning down his home. The two dumb~ass knuckleheads that started the fire extracting with butane ended~up with a 28 and a 15 year prison term for their actions, their trials ended just last month and was covered locally in our newpapers. Super dangerous, if you don't know what your doing 4 sure.
                Last edited by Blaze4daze; 01-05-2015, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Lollipop
                  Lollipop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Safety first everyone please as if this carries on we will play right into antis hands.

Someone on craigslist is selling bho extractors starting price of $800 here is a picture of one of them.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Lollipop
                  Lollipop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I took a long hard at one of these CLS systems and i am at the momment fighting with the idea of Sweet leaf CLS system as me and my partner have not long had our Vaccum oven Which we had shipped here from USA

This is the Vaccum oven we opted for in the end and we have just completed a 5 Oz nug run of Riri Sour Diesel and was vaccum purged for 200 hours and has turned out superb ! I will take some good pics of finished artical tommorow but this is a couple of pics of our run

Comment

Orange Crush nug run under way Happy Days !

Comment

Hey lollipop, I have experienced two kinds of extraction this year. One using moonshine and the other a glass tube/BHO type. I put some apple juice in the shine technique and I actually got an apple taste. I don't hit it regular so when I do - COOL! -- I had safety in mind both times and acted accordingly - I still have my face - slo
                    Last edited by slo-han; 03-05-2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Some guy out my way is selling bho extractors on craigslist he has ones 4oz to 22litre in different sizes and wants 3600 bucks for the 22 litre one
                      http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/grd/4943615232.html

Comment

Working...
                      X