Passing 20ng/ml immunoassay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing 20ng/ml immunoassay

Heres my situation. I'm passing a 20 ng/ml immunoassay with first piss of the day. Dark lines. What I'm wondering is if I'm passing that, what would I pass on a GC/ms. I know normally the gcms is only a confirmation test if you first test positive on the initial screening, but since I work in the health care field there is a possibility that they might gcms test everyone. One lab I saw tested down to 5 ng/ml on the confirmation test. I also understand that the gcms is only looking for the one specific metabolite. Just kinda freaking out. Been at the job for ten years and a new company is taking over and testing everyone.

Hi there. I'm afraid I can't help you with your question, but just wanted to show some support for you. Testing is a shit way to measure people. They should care more how well you have carried out your job for the past ten years than what you do in your spare time. It seems that it is becoming more and more like a police state
    I hope somebody else can answer your question.
    Peace

Comment

Rastaman,

You need to know that ganja is in your blood for 28 to 30 days when you stopped smoking.

you can get tested 3weeks after quitting and get flagged if it's still in your blood. same if you were "at a party and someone ELSE was smoking".

You need to drink sooo many gallons of water before your test to clean you out (not funny man) if you want to beat the odds of getting tested early.

Excercise like a champ!!! You need to flush all of them toxins out (not just wash them). This will also help you drink all that water you need to guzzle down.

The hardest part is going to be discipline. You will need to do the above and stay away from all drugs until test day.

I know this because I have been incarcerated many times for ganja. (Not proud of getting treated like a criminal but that's another story and i didn't come here for that)

GrandMa tricks: I have seen guys try all sorts of home made recepies and get caught so don't try just anything you see or hear of.

Also I take into account how fast technology is growing. what used to work 10 years ago may not work in today's reality.But, 10 yrs ago, if you did steps 1 and 2 vigorously will want to add some aspirin in your system for 48 the last hours prior to the test. (follow the maximum dosage on the bottle and like you have a massive head ache from not smoking ganja) This will throw off the results.

Your piss will be crystal clear and heavy traces of aspirin. your excuse will be that you workout alot, drink alot of water and have been experiencing a minor headache from your wife's pms 2days ago.

Deny all traces of thc if detected ask for 2nd opinion with a new test. because you dont do drugs you just workout and eat healthy (right?)

To be safe i can garanty 2 or 3 days, Iv'e seen guys tested a week early and pass but i don't garanty it my self.

so here are your 3 choices rasta,

1) all this hard work and maybe you can have it gone from your blood in 22days-26days.

2) no bother with the workout and do 30days clean if you have that luxury.

3) call a lawyer ! I am sure there is a legal way to refuse the test.

4) tell your boss to take his job put his job way up ina his rascloth!

That's all i can see atm. -Hope this helps!

Rastafari,
      Last edited by FREEZE LANDER; 04-01-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I almost forgot...

to test for ganja they need a thc test
        to test for heroin, different test, etc..

they will first do a general test and if suspect they will do a thc test.

its like testing for alergies, one for each. If traces found.. confirm with better test.

here is where the aspirin saves your life... the active ingredient in aspirin creates a false negative in your sistem so you get tested positive but with a story like i workout alot i drink alot of water and my wife gives me headaches so i workout more and sometimes i take aspirin.

good luck with that man

Comment

Gas chromatography doesn't miss much if anything My Doc just did one and it showed traces of oycodone (prescibed) that I had stopped 3 weeks prior. Be careful with the water too much and kidney and other organs can fail, and it can be lethal. You can look up max water intake and use it to guide u
          There are employers that are now beginning to use hair samples with more regularity, especially in jobs were safety is a major part of what you do, drive a vehicle, operate a press, use sharp knives etc. If hair grows less than half an inch a month, your chemical history is all there, and most people have hair everywhere. So shavin your head wont help u much.
          Be well and be safe

Comment

Working...
          X