Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabled Veteran - Western North Carolina

Greetings:

I'm a disabled (Vietnam) veteran with limited financial resources and I'd like to keep a few coffee cans planted on my back deck for personal consumption. There's plenty of information of the "how to" variety and there seems to be a number of seed vendors on the internet. The question is, who can I trust to not rip me off?

I'm fairly confident I can coax a few plants along, harvest their seeds, and develop a stable personal supply. Anybody have a recommendation about who I might contact?

Thanks

StephenNC

I wish I could help you here Stephen but I'm not in the US and so am unsure who ships there. I do know that a lot of seed companies refuse to ship to the US so you'll need to make sure.
    If you have any seeds available from bag weed then that's a good place to start that doesn't involve seed companies.
    Do you have any friends who grow locally? I would always trust friends before some anonymous company half way around the world.
    Sorry this is not much help. I'm sure somebody here will be able to answer your question properly.
    Good Luck mate.

Comment

seed company

Originally posted by StephenNC View Post
      Greetings:

I'm a disabled (Vietnam) veteran with limited financial resources and I'd like to keep a few coffee cans planted on my back deck for personal consumption. There's plenty of information of the "how to" variety and there seems to be a number of seed vendors on the internet. The question is, who can I trust to not rip me off?

I'm fairly confident I can coax a few plants along, harvest their seeds, and develop a stable personal supply. Anybody have a recommendation about who I might contact?

Thanks

StephenNC
      nirvana is a good site and they are stealth shipping

Comment

Working...
      X