New cannabis research

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cannabis research

What's up everybody I'm researching on advanced techniques to pass drug tests for an article i am editing. Do you know any techniques that I could add to my research, have you ever cheated on one of this tests? Would be of use for the blog I am editing.im also hoping to share with you some of my findings regarding the issue later on

Hey man what do you do? Yu don't have anything on your bio, can't say much myself but then again in new, lol, What kind of research is this you are doing?

Comment

Here's one of the pieces I'm working on, it's not so much about acing the test it's more like how not to fail it, I'll be tagging you in a couple more jn some old threads I posted so you can give me your honest opinion about some articles I'll be sharing on them, thanks in advance
      Failing a drug test is not exclusive to people who usually use drugs only. In fact, there are various products which when consumed, will lead to a false positive in a drug test. Discussed here are twelve things that can make a person fail a drug test

Comment

• Truther
        Truther commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! Although didn't know all that caused all that!

Yeah that's what people usually tell me , make sure to check some of the other threads I'll be posting, I might tag you so you don't miss them and that way you can learn more about our research, I'm sure youll find something there that's might interest you

Comment

Working...
      X