Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alternate 12/12 grow tents

G'Day
    I've never been on a forum before so bare with me please. I live in a cold climate and would like to grow in a garage. If I had 2 grow tents during flowering phase with GT1 at lights on while GT2 was lights off and I ducted the heated output from GT1 to GT2 then 12 hrs later did the opposite would this provide a more ideal atmosphere for both grow tents by 1. recycling the otherwise lost heat and using the exhaled CO2 from GT1 dark phase in GT2 light phase then vice versa.

Hey Stinky. Welcome.
    Sounds like a good idea as far as the heat is concerned. The idea that plants exhale CO2 at night has some truth but is also a bit of an over simplification. IMO you need a constant supply of fresh air at all stages of the grow. Can you warm some of the air as it enters the system?

Comment

These tips and hints have helped me with growing and developing as I'm looking to start doing decent cultivation. Wrapt to have this info at hand. Thanks

Comment

That's good to hear that we may have helped. Good luck with your future grows.

Comment

Working...
        X