Hi Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

Been growing as an amateur for a little while, but moved to the southeast U.S and this is my third effort here. Started with four seedlings in homemade hydroponics from stray seeds I picked up along the way, in a small greenhouse outdoors. One of the plants was a male, got rid of it. Another one started to flower at three weeks and by the time it got to 7 weeks, I noticed telltale signs of caterpillars and harvested right away. Still have two remaining, one is in full flower and looks like it will be ripe in about two or three weeks. The other one is just starting to flower and looks like it won’t be ready until late October maybe. Here are some pics from when I started around July 1 until now.
    8/19 8/19 Sept 1

As you probably noticed I had to remove the greenhouse because the plants got too big.

Comment

Amazing! This looks really good. Are you in a place that is good to grow outdoors until Late October?

Comment

Yes, the weather here stays pretty warm well into October. I just started to harvest the second plant leaving just one plant for October. I am loving my grow, done with "stray" seeds.

Comment

Harvested the second plant last week. Weighed out to 145 grams. First plant weighed out to 35 grams. Last plant still going strong, looks like it will be a good producer.

Comment

Great stuff Will. Let us know how much you get off the last one. Are your weights wet or dry?

Comment

Harvested last week. Here are some pictures before I harvested and one of the main coal after it was manicured. Dry weight was 281 grams. I am one happy camper!!!!
              Saturnalia,
              Why would anyone weigh cannabis before it is dried?

Comment

I know. It seems weird. But I have come across people doing it lots of times.
                Those colas look amazing. Top work!

Comment

Here is what I am doing now. I germinated my seeds on 6/5 moved to paper towels on 6/6 planted seeds that popped in to small cups with coco coir and perlite. First one sprouted on 6/10 and seven more sprouted on 6/11. I am doing a hydroponic setup outdoors using General Hydroponics MaxiGrow for veg and will use MaxiBloom later. I just transplanted to 2 and 3 gallon pots yesterday and today, but I only have seven pots so I think I will give away the one that I haven’t transplanted. I had one seed that was from some Master Kush that I bought from my guy and the other seeds came from California, from my buddy that lives there, where they have had medical for a long time and now they have recreational so I think I have some pretty good genetics. All of my plants are in a small greenhouse and I plan to build a larger greenhouse for them to finish.
                  Happy Growing Everybody!!!

Comment

Looks fantastic Will! What a stress relief it must be growing in a legal state. You not doing any outdoor grows?

Comment

It is an outdoor grow. The picture was taken at night in my small greenhouse. I have a new bigger greenhouse under construction.

Comment

Nice to see what you're up to Will. Good luck with the grow. Would be good to see a pic of the new greenhouse when it's done.

Comment

I had to give up on the greenhouse. A storm came through and blew it to pieces. Here is what is left, I had 4 males plants I had to get rid of.

Comment

Looking great man, very nice buds ya got growing there.

Comment

Working...
                            X