No announcement yet.

New to growing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training the plants through the entire grow allows you to have a lot more control over the final height of the plants. Indoor or outdoor. Great photos, keep them coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mass Medicinals View Post
      Training the plants through the entire grow allows you to have a lot more control over the final height of the plants. Indoor or outdoor. Great photos, keep them coming!
      I topped and FIM'd anytime I didn't like the symmetry, or if there was a shoot that was trying to be dominant. I have the luxury of having an actual room as opposed to a tent with limited headroom. A few of the clones I took were from the tops I cut off.

Comment

Yes that is a luxury! When I started it was in a closet, lol.

Comment

Week 12, 3 weeks in flower. They really haven't stretched much, but I have more vertical room than horizontal.
          Attached Files:

Comment

Amazing! These look really good.

Comment

Thanks, any guesses as to how much I will get from these 3? I know there are a bunch of variables and it depends on conditions however I seem to have their environment how they like.

Comment

Week 13, 4 weeks in flower. I believe I have some nute burn, the Ph, temp and humidity are all nominal. I may have to lower the mixture of the bloom ferts. I plan on just using water for a bit unless anyone has a suggestion as to what it is up.

Comment

That's generally the best plan. Just water for a bit. Maybe a flush, although just a few missed feeds may stop the burn.. Keep checking the new growth and see how they react.
                  Looking really nice Ratt.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
                    That's generally the best plan. Just water for a bit. Maybe a flush, although just a few missed feeds may stop the burn.. Keep checking the new growth and see how they react.
                    Looking really nice Ratt.
                    They have become Diva's all of a sudden and don't like what they used to. I picked up some CalMag after looking at the contents of my ferts and noticing there was no calcium, and only a small amount of magnesium. I know I have 4 about weeks at least to go so I need to turn them around soon.

Comment

Not good.

Comment

Help, can not get plants any further along. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by JawMac View Post
                          Help, can not get plants any further along. What am I doing wrong?
                          You might want to post in the cannabis clinic section to get feedback. I would say they need more light at a minimum. It seems this site is being mostly ignored, there are other sites like rollitup.org and a bunch of others that may answer your questions in a timely manner.
                          Last edited by Ratt; 11-03-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Week 14, 5 weeks in flower. Time to figure out how to hold the buds up, they are getting too heavy for the branches, which I guess is a good thing.
                            Last edited by Ratt; 11-03-2018, 04:28 PM. Reason: added weeks of grow.

Comment

Working...
                            X