Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newby pot grower here, disgusted by the fraud with seedbanks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby pot grower here, disgusted by the fraud with seedbanks!

Can you get the word out about a fraudulent site offering seeds, and taking the $$ and refusing to deliver "anything", but keeps the $$ and won't respond to requests for a refund. (which the site claims is done cheerfully) - Bull!

Upper Canada Seedbank is in to me for $96 and refuses to communicate in any way. Please warn dupes like me who believe there is honor in pot seeds.
    Can you get the word out about a fraudulent site offering seeds, and taking the $$ and refusing to deliver "anything", but keeps the $$ and won't respond to requests for a refund. (which the site claims is done cheerfully) - Bull! Upper Canada Seedbank is in to me for $96 and refuses to communicate in any way. Please warn dupes like me who believe there is honor in pot seeds.

As the site claims: "You can request a refund for any unshipped orders at anytime by contacting refunds@uppercanadaseedbank.ca with an order number and the total amount."

Good luck with that, this seedbank has my $$, and I won't trust another vendor out there selling anything.

The only way of paying this Fraud is, by an E-draft .. which means your bank can't go to bat for you. Boy am I a sucker.

Anyway I thought I'd warn others about this Fraud. Perusing the other forums, this 'vendor" .. who apparently doesn't sell anything, just takes $$ and laughs his ass of, has left a trail of pissed off people.

Beware of "UPPER CANADA SEEDBANK"!

Thanks for the heads up. There are plenty of reputable seed banks. This site has a list of them. You can pay by credit card these days on many sites. Just choose one with a solid track record and you should be fine. I've bought 50-60 packs of seeds over the years without any issue.

Comment

Working...
    X