No announcement yet.

Never give up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the best sights there is. Nice one. Looking great!

Comment

Getting closer to the due date for these girls

Comment

Looking good. These came from outdoor mother's. They're doing good indoors

Comment

Yes! Looking forward to seeing these girls bloom!

Comment

It's been 12 weeks since planted looking pretty dang good don't ya think. Like I said this is only a hobby for me. I have a license and time and NO I don't smoke marijuana or anything but I have some happy friends hahaha.

Comment

Looking lovely. I bet you have happy friends! If I lived near you I think we might be friends too.

Comment

HELLO everyone just an update on the grow. Due to spider mites I decided to finish the job Early. Two plants almost an ounce of dried product not bad for an early finish And quite a bit of resin so I was told it was good weed
              Being I don't smoke it I have to rely on someone else's opinion. So now on with the new grow. Why cause I never give up .. thanks all happy growing

Comment

Sucks about the mites. Pests are the worst. Great job on the set-up and the grow. And for being the best friend in your social group!

Comment

Mites are shite. If you have a space between grows make a point of changing all your soil and pots and washing everything in bleach. If you're ok with using pesticides. Now is the time to do so, while there''s nothing in there flowering (or better still, nothing growing at all).
                  Some of our growers have had some success using predator mites. Worth investigating for when you get your next grow on the go. The best thing is to use a variety of methods to get rid of them. They can be tenacious little beasts.

Comment

Working...
                  X