Hardy Hardy Hardy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardy Hardy Hardy

Been awhile.i last post was last year time flies another grow season is here.i got my northern lights going in some small pots .it's from my own seeds .well last year I let that horny male get to my female s anyways got about 50 seeds.during that grow last summer.i trip some bud rot off here and there.over all a nice two or so pound harvest and I must say it's my favorite buzz or one of them.back to my story I have found little seedlings sprouted up in my grow area I how 8 winter over northern lights !so I'm very happy and surprised.ill get a new female or two.so as the story goes Hardy Hardy Hardy
    Hopefully a great grow to all this summer.bats in new England.

Back at ya neighbor, cool abt the babies its happened to myself also.

Comment

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      How are you.you like the white widow if I recall.

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh what was your strain that came up in the gardens

lol it was white widow, i like many strains though and only grew the widow once outdoors. i dug those babies up and put them in solo cups and gave them away.

Comment

Nice did they proved out well for them that received the seedlings?

Comment

Yes they did 1 was a 3 leaf on the start mutation, he grew them out indoors and all were female

Comment

• Bats
          Bats commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice . Hopefully I get those same results on mine

Nice. They all much hardier than people think. Especially the indica genes. Imagine the winters in the heights of the Hindu Kush. Those babies can take the cold.
        Great post.

Comment

Hey how are you?it's so cool to have the gift of nature rewarding over and over.i liked this so much I so glad to get these seeds.hopefuly I get a couple of girls out of seven.take care and have a great grow this summer

Comment

I've never had this happen on an outdoor grow, but have always maintained that these girls will take much more cold than people say. I've had my grow room down to low single figures centigrade and still got great results.
            All the best Bats

Comment

Thanks sat .hope all is well with you and your grow.are you inside or out this year?what strain? anyways another short story a bud of mine went to the dispensary for his supply a very season must say; anyways he got some Holy grail knock him down he cannot remember any weed having that infect on him.ever heard of it? It was to much of a good thing.lol I laughed we he told me the story
              Take care happy growing.

Comment

I've had to have a wee break from it Bats. Real life stuff has caught up with me. We're fostering a couple of kids so the tent had to be put away for a while as we have social services coming to the house a lot. It's just for a year or so. Am keeping with the forum and will post a new diary when I resume my growing.

Comment

• Bats
                  Bats commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Family is first.nice to help out when we can.nice take care
              Working...
              X