New tp forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tp forum

Hello. Shout out from Europe been growing since 2005, finally i only grow organic no chemicals alot better tasting bud..

Hi Rawdawg. Scotland here. Welcome. How's things?
    Strictly soil and organics here too. Mostly ferts I make myself from the garden. Worm tea, nettle tea and comfrey juice.
    I see it took you a few goes before being able to post. Just give a shout if you need any help with using the forum.
    Looking forward to hearing more about your grows.

Comment

In Panama on vacation at the moment will post some grows once i am back

Comment

what the feck is comfrey juice. You been smoking..lol. Black strap is good

Comment

Comfrey tea is a really high potassium feed. Great for fruiting veg and compost, as well as the flowering stages of our favourite plant. It's the tits!
          https://www.allotment-garden.org/com...post-feed-tea/

Comment

Have never tried the black strap but hear it's really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Saturnalia View Post
              Comfrey tea is a really high potassium feed. Great for fruiting veg and compost, as well as the flowering stages of our favourite plant. It's the tits!
              https://www.allotment-garden.org/com...post-feed-tea/
              All I can say is you must be from Edinburgh as The only time I've heard comfrey is "were do you comefrey"..lol very posh

Comment

I used black strap but canny use it in hydro. still got 2 bottles might feed it to the dogs and if the survive I'll try it my self.. can you use that comfrey stuff in hydro ??

Comment

Haha! Not that far from Edinburgh, but far from posh.
                  Not sure about using it in Hydro, As it's home made the strength can vary from batch to batch so would probably advise against it.
                  That's the down side of hydro for me. It's just too finnicky. and precise. I'm a bit more slap dash and soil allows me to be that.

Comment

I'm no far from Edinburgh to, bloody weather playing havoc here like keep looking to see if I'm the only house with no snow on the roof thank god for the big thaw..lol. Hydo trays for me these days a lot easyer as I'm not always at home..

Comment

Working...
                    X