New to this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this

Hello people just learning how to grow this (HERB) I'm hoping to get a lot of help when needed . So if you can HAVE PATIENCE cause I know sheet about growing. I have a 4 by 4 by 7 foot grow tent Full Spectrum Lighting 1 square foot by 1 square foot also compact fluorescent bulbs 5000k 14 equals 60 watts 800 luminous I use full-spectrum only for flowering and budding but it's the growing part I will need to help with

Hey BBM. Welcome. Good luck with your grow. We'd be happy to share your journey. Fire away of you have any specific questions. Have a good read of the site in the meantime. There's lots of good info here.

Comment

Thank you Schmokin you the man.
      It's hard to grow here when it 35 to 40 below zero out side 2 months of the year I get 4 months good for growing but not optimal haha. This is up north country so I grow in doors. And I'll be using this site for sure
      BBM

Comment

That's some cold winters you have up there! You could always look at some of the strains bred especially for short growing seasons in the north. Alaskan Thunderfuck springs to mind, although there are others.
        But yeah, indoors is the answer for you. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

thanks schmokin will do

Comment

I bought a bag of starter cones 50 cones for 2 bucks too bad these people don't understand what they're selling. but Lord and behold inside the bag was this grow medium liquid it's not the best but at least I got it for a good price my lucky day and the price online is 18 bucks ching ching
            Last edited by bigbudmaker; 12-19-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Welcome, Hydro.
              I also grow using RDWC for 3 years now and have had great results using General Hydro Flora trio nutes. I also use led's but I'm in the opposite situation-I have to grow indoors in the winter to be able to deal with heat load from the room. I would think that using MH/HPS would be ideal for your needs-lots of light and a space heater to warm the tent. Good luck with your grow.

Comment

Originally posted by HydroDWC

Schmokin,Pretty helpful; Im newbie too. kinda of curious emmm,, are you the admin of this forum?

Just the moderator Hydro. I deal with day to day spam issues and make sure all you kids play nicely.....

Comment

Hi Bigbud. I'll help the best I can, not that long started my self only about a year, made a lot of feck ups but, You live and learn good luck.. oh and jeez I thought Scotland was cold..

Comment

Working...
                  X