Billy BIG BUDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy BIG BUDS

I have just started in this fasinating world I just pinched off sun leaves to allow light in on month 2 looks ok to me I hope it wasnt a mistake

Pictures help us know more on excatly what your needing to know

Comment

Hi Billy. Welcome to the forum.
      Nipping off some of the bigger leaves won't hurt too much. Whether it is worth doing depends on how robust the plant is. Remember, when removing those leaves you are removing a source of energy for the plant so only do it if you can see a clear benefit - for example, as you say, letting in more light to the lower reaches of the plant.
      There are arguments for both sides of defoliation. Bottom lines is though, you won't cause too much damage either way.

Comment

Seems that there are quite a few opinions on defoliation. I tend to let the plant just grow during veg and remove interior fan leaves when they shade to much

Comment

THANK YOU ! I have not been able to get into this forum I had to redo my password several times till it accepted it by time i returned i seen good results today I decided I need more room three plants have out grown A 3x5 room. After prunnin big leaves, 11 clones were taken. a growth spurt is aspected week 2 in 12/12 soon i will be able to post pitcures

Comment

They still gonna stretch a bit yet. If they get too big try a bit of LST to bend the branches down.

Comment

just found balls on three plants long time in veg 8 weeks four days in 12/12. sent to oil , still have girl scout cookie started 10/23 pulled four clones put IN 12/12 three days ago NO balls yet. Built a true hydro system Ebb~Flow using a cloner as the res . the return from the pot is a sent thru the cloners 8 misters. ONE pump two systems soon i will be able to do pics

Comment

Looking forward to seeing those pics Billy

Comment

Working...
                X