Pleased to meet you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleased to meet you!

Found this site and started looking around and decided to make an account. This is my first time ever growing (kind of an experiment) so I am trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can. I have one beauty that's budding and another that's going a bit slower than the other. Looking forward to getting to know people on here and will post some pics of my "experiments" tomorrow when the sun's out (outdoor growing btw).

Hi Jace. Welcome to our forum. Look forward to seeing your pics. If you are flowering outdoors at this time of year then you must be in the northern hemisphere. I hope you live somewhere where you are not about to get a frost. Do you know what strains you are growing?

Comment

No frost as of yet but they are in pots so easily brought indoors when it comes. I got the seeds from my son and he said they were something called a Jordan Purp. I'll get some pics up in a bit as I just got off work lol.

Comment

Comment

Small ones at 2' 7".

Comment

Nice plants you are an alsome grower.im in the North no frost yet but temp was 36 a few days ago.keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks Bats. Been getting colder up here but still no damage to them. Probably be another week outside then I'll have to bring them in.

Comment

i am also facing same problem .

Comment

Looking great Jace! I would love to be able to let my plants grow tall. I have to keep mine trained low to fit in the space I have. Will hopefully get some outdoor grows in next season.
                  Keep an eye on the weather forecast. Would be shite to lose them to frost and they will be more susceptible in pots. They can go lower than a lot of people say though.
                  I live somewhere with very unpredictable weather so am always a bit anxious about it.

Comment

Working...
                  X