White widow scrog grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White widow scrog grow

I have 2 feminised white widow plants on the go and intend using the scrog technique later on. How much of the net should I allow to be covered before flipping to 12/12 so they fill all gaps during the stretch. I've read from 50-80% but that's a huge difference and I want to avoid overcrowding. Thanks for any help...
    Last edited by UK's Grinder; 12-24-2014, 01:35 AM.

It really depends on the stretch if you know your strain then you will gauge it this way, If you do not opt for 50% as you will need to train the stretch through the net. One of the best techniques to use is to super crop and flatten the top out. You should also top early on as well, you want as many heads as possible.
    Obviously this all dependent on the room you have how and long you plan to veg etc etc.

Comment

It's my 1st ww grow so have no idea of stretch. I topped nice and early so they are short and bushy (see pic).They have 1.2x1.2m to fill and I'll veg until they need to be turned as I'm in no rush. Think I'll go with 50% as this is also my 1st scrog too so better safe than sorry. Thanks for the info..

Comment

Comment

Comment

That is some nice topping there UK's Grinder, we just did an article on topping and will upload it to here in the next week howtogrowmarijuana.com/topping

Comment

Ty. Not too bad for only my second grow.

Comment

Starting to get a nice strong structure..
                Last edited by UK's Grinder; 01-01-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Comment

Looking good and looks to be lots of tops there too

Comment

Ty... There are approximately 40 tops per plant which should go well for my scrog. That 4 way LST really seems to work :-)

Comment

Looking spot on there grinder nice work.

Comment

Just installed scrog net. 1-2 weeks in veg before flipping.

Comment

Quick question Grinder how do you feed/water your ladies with a top feed line? And is the runoff drained out of the pan you have the plants in, or does it just evaporate?

Comment

• UK's Grinder
                              UK's Grinder commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I built a table underneath about 18 inch off the floor for storage which makes it easier to water as I do it by hand with a jug. I built it with an inch fall from the back to front and also to the left, drilled a drainage hole and just let it run into a bucket.

Plenty of room in that net grinder. Is the net suspended by ratchet yoyo's? If so you will also need to find away of holding it down to as the plant will lift the net.
                            Real nice work on these and the groom looks mint.

Comment

• UK's Grinder
                              UK's Grinder commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks for that, I hadn't realised they would lift it up. I'll secure it to the poles. As for how much room there is, I'll let it grow for however long it takes to fill to approx 50% of the net.. Cheers agĂ in :-)
                              Last edited by UK's Grinder; 01-07-2015, 02:38 AM.
                          Working...
                          X