No announcement yet.

First go with autoflowering seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually that is good news sweatpea you now have time to get them right before flipping to 12/12.

Comment

• Sweetpea_120
      Sweetpea_120 commented
      Editing a comment
      Their good to go now,,not crazy about waiting till Feb for them tho,,,lol

Hi Sweetpea
    Now you have flipped your plants they are really going to stretch for a couple of weeks. You're going to have to make the best use out of that space. If they get too tall you may need to use string to bend the stems a bit to bring the tops down. Read this https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/low-stress-training-lst/
    Hopefully though you will have enough room just by raising the lights.
    It's good to change your feed for the flowering period too. What are you feeding them now?

Comment

• Sweetpea_120
      Sweetpea_120 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Saturnalia, In the past when they got to tall, since they were regular plants I could pinched it over a bit, that worked ok, Using the string might be less stress to tho. I'm using Plant Magic bloom nuits,

Originally posted by Sweetpea_120 View Post
    Ok, so now I feel like a right idiot,,lol It seems that my autos aren't autos at all. I had a chat with a rep from Royal Queen and found out I ordered fems. I thought that all their seeds were fem'd autos,,lol stupid me. But anyhow I appreciate all the advice everyone has given me, and this doesn't turn out to be so bad cos I've learned alot about autos and will be better prepared when I get the auto seeds and also I now know how to fix the problem with the ones growing now.
    Total noob so I appreciate you posting your progress as well as problems.
    Can you explain what you mean by ordered "fems"?
    Also, what was the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by DrMJ View Post

Total noob so I appreciate you posting your progress as well as problems.
      Can you explain what you mean by ordered "fems"?
      Also, what was the problem?

Hi DrMj,
      What he is talking about is that he order feminized seeds from a seed store. Most if not all growers grow fem seeds and this is because it allows for a grower to know that the seed that they are going to plant and work so hard to cultivate will be a female plant which will produce bud instead of a male plant that is nothing but garbage unless you are trying to pollinate for seeds.

Comment

How we getting on now SweetPea? Over a week from flipping, they should be showing their sex parts just around now.....

Comment

Working...
        X