moving from indoor to outdoor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving from indoor to outdoor?

greetings! even here in socal, winter can be pretty harsh. when it starts warming up, i would like to move my 2 ER strain indica youngsters outdoors. i started them both from seeds and they are both female & doing wonderfully. any input regarding the transition from a controlled grow to sunshine and the elements? thank you!

I would suggest acclimatising them by putting them outdoors on nice sunny days when you have them. Do this a couple times before leaving them outdoors overnight. Indica strains are generally pretty hardy though.

Comment

Moving Outdoors

Thank you for the information on acclimating gradually.

When it warms up in a couple few/weeks, should I give full sun all day, or part shade, or?

I have another question; what, if any, insects or other critters are attracted to marijuana plants in the garden?

Thanks again, have a splendid weekend everybody!

Comment

Unless it is blisteringly hot I would give them full sun, but let them cool with the day and bring them in in the evening when the temp has dropped a bit. The whole point is to prevent them getting any sudden shocks, whether hot or cold.
        There is a good article about pests here. It mostly concentrates on diseases and deficiencies but there is some stuff about bugs about half way down.

Comment

Working...
        X