strain for swiss alpine region, outdoor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strain for swiss alpine region, outdoor

First time growing, with zero experience. I wanted to ask which strain to use, for the alpine region (graubünden, CH) which is forgiving to harsh climate, not century long summers, and comes along well with normal rich natural soil (it's really good dark earth, and i'll put in some compost and chicken shit). I don't care if the plant is easily spottable, and it would be nice if it wouldn't need tons of water (its a rather dry region). Does anybody know? (I've read that Northern Lights should work well)

What I would look at is how Sativa dominant a hybrid is. I would look for something that exhibits a strong Indica side so that it finishes early enough to beat the cold. I live in the Smokies so mold and rot resistance for outdoor grows are a plus for me. Exodus Cheese is an amazing strain and does quite well for me outdoors.

Comment

Originally posted by gbauto View Post
      I live in the Smokies so mold and rot resistance for outdoor grows are a plus for me. Exodus Cheese is an amazing strain and does quite well for me outdoors.
      Well, i looked up that the highest mountain in the smokies is about 2000 meters over sea level. well i live at 1400, and the mountains around me are all beginning from 3000. thank you for your response, and i'm definitaly making some deeper research as i know what i should more or less look for.

edit: just looked up some photos of this mountain range, looks fantastic \m/
      Last edited by paulunchiefun; 11-22-2018, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Something like this...?
        https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/weed-...rrillas-gusto/
        I also recently noticed Guerrilla seeds from ACE Seeds of Spain which may be of interest

Comment

Working...
        X