Need advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

Hello, i am new here and i need some help. Growing outdoors for now 4 weeks. 17 L pot in greenhouse. Have cold nights ( not freezing), but warm days. Other plants are ok. Only this one don't feel good. Healthy plant photo also here. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you.
    Last edited by Wiecha; 05-08-2017, 04:02 PM.

Hi Wiecha. She does look a bit stressed. You've got some claw going on there. This can be caused by a few different things.
    Nitrogen toxicity is a common cause. Could you be over feeding them?
    Also, the soil looks a bit muddy. What is in it?
    Or, the most common mistake - could you be over-watering her?

Comment

Hi, thank You for replay. It is a good soil with humus, a bit sand. Only i forgot to add perlite, but dont think this is a reason. I feed them with very weak fertilizer mix and soil is not to wet. From the begining she is a bit unhealthy. Another 4 plants is going well at the same conditions. I can't imagine what is the problem. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Did I miss where you are geographical speaking? about. How cold are those nights? It only has to get too cold for a short time. Those babies look young and tender, and cold.

Comment

Yes it is possibly to cold at nights. We have very shitty spring this year. I will try my best and hope she will get better. Thanks.
            Last edited by Wiecha; 05-12-2017, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X