Our plants!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our plants!

What do you enjoy about your outdoor plants? I myself do not at the moment go to work in the morning or back in the house at evening.that all flowering except one.ever day you notice the change.just thoughts.bats

I guess the best is watching the growth of the colas. It still amazes me how much it can grow in a day!

Comment

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the whole process from the seeds in my grow and the transformation of the plants stages.i have 5 plants every one is in a different stage .all flowering it's alsome!

I used to do quite a lot of outdoor grows. I think what I liked best was the extra thrill of being caught. Checking the site out first before approaching; checking to see if there were traces of anyone being there. It felt pretty cloak and dagger, and I liked that.

Comment

Nice schmokin ! You have a high tolerance of living on the edge!I was always worried about my grow back then.today is a little different I can grow legal here but always looking out for the rip off factors.take care smoke in peace today.

Comment

Cannabis laws are relaxing everywhere throughout the nation. With more states getting on board with weed, therapeutic and recreational purchasers are at long last getting an opportunity to try out their green thumbs. Developing your own cannabis can be to a great degree fulfilling. In any case, you don't have to grow an entire field to develop some great quality bud. Here's the means by which to develop only one cannabis plant in your home.

Comment

I'd love to be able to grow outdoors, just a few different strains for myself and friends. But it'll be decades till a legal grow here becomes a possibility

Comment

• Bats
            Bats commented
            Editing a comment
            Hopefully things laws will change in your state!the movement is on ,still have a few bumps on the road especially redneck attorney general's!when the law changes on that federal level that's the final victory of this movement.happy growing!

I like the sun. We don't get that much of it where I live, but it's still like a thousand grow lights.
          And I like the soil. A pot as big as the Earth itself for my babies to stretch their roots into.

Comment

Laws are changing we will watch what Mr Sessons has in mind for the movement!

Comment

Happy spring and summer and especially happy growing to all!

Comment

Got some babies going outside this weekend. Started them off under lights but they're now ready for the big outdoors.

Comment

Outside sat nice! Good luck on your outside sun grow it's a beautiful thing! It makes the whole process on more connected experience! The air.the sun.the wind.nature is the place to be
                  Latter bats!😂 Happy Growing to All!🌄 🌅 🚙

Comment

Originally posted by Bats View Post
                    Laws are changing we will watch what Mr Sessons has in mind for the movement!
                    So far he has been no friend, plus he is all around feckless in all his duties, hurry up and fire him. A swamp viper.

Comment

• Bats
                      Bats commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hang in there
                      In the north east two states it's legal to grow .in Canada it will be widespread legal thateans the whole Country.wow.its all moving forward.happy grow to all.im enjoying my harvest from the past years.i still love my northern lights.all seed growing some boys and a few girl's.the girls are my favorite.latter.

We love growing outdoors because:

1. We have far more room to play and grow, and our ladies well exceed the space they would have indoors
                    2. Free light energy. (no high electricity bills)

All the other aspects that are enjoyable outside to us are equally enjoyable inside; watching the plants grow, buds develop, harvesting, etc.

Comment

• Bats
                      Bats commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You are on this!

i live in spain & grow freely on my parents land in the summer, it's one of the best sensations ever. The only neighbor we have says he loves the smell, so we're gold. I'd say the most satisfying thing about growing outdoors is protecting my babies, it's much riskier than indoors

Comment

• Bats
                      Bats commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Enjoy what strain are you growing?how long is the grow season there.?here in the state of Maine it goes most of the time middle of may till sometimes till the end of October.its a race.take care bats
                  Working...
                  X