im tryn to transfer my outside plants inside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im tryn to transfer my outside plants inside

im tryn to transfer my outside plants inside there about 3 weeks old and havn't yet sprouted 5 finger leaves yet. Any advice would be welcome like on light types and when or even if i can.

That's an unusual question. People normally want to go the other way. Can I ask why you want to move them in?
    I'm sure you will be able to with no problems. Get them in decent sized pots and put them under lights on about 18hrs a day. If the lights are quite powerful maybe start with them a good distance from the tips and lower them closer after a few days to let the plants aclimatise.
    I can't foresee any problems here.

Comment

Trying to Transfer

Originally posted by Capt. Ace View Post
      im tryn to transfer my outside plants inside there about 3 weeks old and havn't yet sprouted 5 finger leaves yet. Any advice would be welcome like on light types and when or even if i can.
      Yes you can transfer your plants indoors; I took the easy route, I purchased a 2 X 5 ft Grow closet complete with the necessary lighting, and ventalation system....Under $300...on sale...Make sure your plants are potted in 4 gal. containers in rich medium (ask your sales clerk) place your plants inside and grow on Vegetive cycle..18 hours of light. (use an analog timer) for 30 -45 days..Next change over to Bud cycle...12 hours of light / 12 hours of darkness for next 45-75 days....it works!...Mile High Gardener.

Comment

both ways

The man from the cliffs above the pacific waters speaks the truth.

Comment

Working...
        X