No announcement yet.

Seeds? WHERE? What you know (no) GOOD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeds? WHERE? What you know (no) GOOD?

How do I post? If you are reading this. then I did somethin' rite. ... I guess.
    Well, I have never wrote web messages before, but I can grow stuff. I am trying to first time get seeds to grow cannibis. They are hard to come by unless cash in mail, or 15euros per seed. That is crazy just to try. Any suggestions? Thanks.

doggone, I thank I got the hang of this post stuff.

Comment

Hi Hoops. Yep, you managed to post ok. Welcome.
      If you can't get seeds or cuttings from friends then I would suggest spending on some good quality seeds to start with and then setting up a system where you can take cuttings and clone them. One good feminized seed can get you going and, theoretically, you'd never need to buy seeds again. I normally get at least a half dozen plants from every seed I germinate. I only buy new ones to have a change of strain.

Check out this page on cloning.
      https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/marijuana-cloning/

Comment

Oh, and if you already grow other flowers and veg, then cannabis is going to be a cinch. :-)

Comment

Thank y'all for that. I do farm and garden , so I done cloned a few type of plant... I dont know nobody that do this kinda stuff so I'll order some seeds - any idea bout who reliable? - cause most want cash in envelope - that ain't rite.

Comment

• canbethewicked
            canbethewicked commented
            Editing a comment
            I personally use seedsman dot com, good customer service, many breeders and strains to choose from. Ive had good results.

I sho do pre-c-8 all y'alls help. I done find som seed wit lotta CBD for healin Medicann Blue Blood 10% CBD, 17-20% THC

Comment

Hi Hoops. 10:17 CBD:THC is good medicine and will still get you plenty high. Good luck with the growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoops View Post
              Thank y'all for that. I do farm and garden , so I done cloned a few type of plant... I dont know nobody that do this kinda stuff so I'll order some seeds - any idea bout who reliable? - cause most want cash in envelope - that ain't rite.
              Yup, seedsman has also been one of my go-to for seeds

Comment

stay away from bud aroma, they're fuckin thieves. seedsman, ilgm, gyo, nirvana, had good luck with em all, but hafta say, ilgm has the best guarentee. If thay don't germinate, send em back & they'll replace em, if over half don't germinate, they'll replace yer whole order, but all the above are top notch.

Comment

Working...
                X