• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's day 44 in flower for this plant
    Strain: Grand Daddy Purple. Estimate time to harvest - couple of weeks min

Comment

Looking good Jebber, stay frosty my friend or your buds lol

Comment

I have a few Sour D's growing and they're not growing as healthy as the GDP. Many yellow fan leaves but on the bright side their buds are smelly and sticky. Same Light, Same nutes same everything. Nothing easy . . . . .

Comment

7 weeks in flower - Grand Daddy Purple strain. Plants are getting a little top heavy.

Comment

Right on man, getting closer to crop time.

Comment

Looking wicked tasty there Jebber!!

Comment

I harvested my first two plants last Friday and I was to be honest a little disappointed in my yield. Plant 1 yielded 2.7 oz and I haven't finished up the second one yet but it looks to yield a little more than the first one. I'm curing the nugs for a few weeks but I managed a sample, very strong weed.

The next two plants are due to be harvested this friday (perpetual grow) and they have much larger buds and just look so much better overall.

I'm hoping the low yield on the first two are the result of the plants going through the establishment of my grow rooms.

Showing signs of purple leaves in keeping with the strain Grand Daddy Purple.

Comment

Looking good Jebber. With a perpetual grow system it will be easier to accept slightly lower yields as there will always be more coming soon. Not ideal I know but it's a better way of looking at it. At least, that's how I'm preparing myself. I will be getting my first harvest by the end of the month and hopefully the perpetual cycle should sort itself out over the following couple of months. Happy days.

Comment

I harvested 5 plants of Grand Daddy Purple, very strong herb. My total yield was just over a pound of bud and several OZ's of small buds and trim. Next up are two weeks of 2 plants each of Sour Diesel. Much smaller plants but dense with buds. Smells incredible. Pic's are of the sour D.

Comment

• canbethewicked
                      canbethewicked commented
                      Editing a comment
                      looks great Jebber, good job.....enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend!

My perpetual grow is progressing I harvested the my initial ladies over the last 4 weeks, 9 plants yielded a little less than a couple of pounds of dry bud. That was disappointing but I figure that I started to grow while I was under construction and I added lights throughout the flowering period and my initial plants were left to fend for themselves to a degree.

Next up are the first grow where I was able to mother the plant a little and I staked the tops so that they didn't droop. The plant I took pic's is due to harvest in a couple of weeks, the tops are much bigger than my previous ones were. I stole a couple of gavita pro 1000 de's a few weeks back (never used for $250 each) and I think this helped also. I'm running ion my 11x11 flower room 6 LEC 315's and the two gavita's.

I'm really hoping for increased yields this round.

Comment

Working...
                    X