My Grow Rooms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Grow Rooms

Hi, I'm back after a prolonged absence, I moved out of my townhouse where growing was always a challenge to a small ranch house with a full basement.

I have two grow rooms, one for veg and the other for flowering. I'm using 2 120v Sunlight LEC 315's in my veg room and 6 220v SUnlight LEC 315's in my flower room. I'm growing in Coco Loco using Canna Coco Base A & B Nutes and advanced nutrients designed by a very close friend and sometimes business partner.

I built a 8x7 foot veg room and a 15x11 flower room. One good thing is the cooler temp in my basement (64 degrees at the present time) which is good compared to my previous experiences growing in a tent.

I set up a drip to waste system in both rooms to automate the feeding process.

So far I'm growing two strains, Grand Daddy Purple and Sour Disel, the GDP is growing like mad while the SD is presenting some challenges. I'll post some updates!

View from the outside, flower on right veg on left Veg Room Flower Room

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

you got some real nice buds there jebber, must be nice to have all that room now. i'll send you a pm about your bug killer.
              gary

Comment

Very nice Jebber and glad to see you back.

Comment

Hey Jebber. Welcome back. That's a very nice looking set up you have going on there. I'm dreaming of moving from a tent to a whole room. One day....

Comment

40 days into flower. my babies are continuing to grow. I've been flipping plants into flower at the rate of 2 a week, trying to get my perpetual grow going.

Comment

Comment

I'm growing two strains at the moment, grand daddy purple and sour D. Same nutes, same lights same everything but the GDP is growing like mad and the Sour D not so much.

The stems on the Sour D are like a rock while the GDP's stems are easily manipulated. Hard to figure out.

Comment

Looking good there Jebber, stay frosty my friend.

Comment

Looking great Jebber. I'm trying to get a flow system going as well but have much tighter space constraints. Your set up in the pictures looks amazing. I would love to have that space and I love how ordered it looks. Top work mate.

Comment

looks sweet Jebber, neat everything has its place and no headroom problems there...plenty of room for a megagrow there...enjoy those glistening flowers dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X